By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

These are actually really good tips.

Around the Network
weezy said:
the best is pretending to take a 20 minute shit at work when your acually sitting there playing cellphone games.

LMFAO... i have done that with Worms mobile... god it was fun. bahaha

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I NEVER poop at work/school. I always hold it, I don't care if I'm going to die.

This thread was hilarious, Hahahaha.
Pure Gold.

lol@ that guy really funny thread.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Absolutely hilarious. I'm an "out of the closet pooper" by the way.

I use to bring a calculator into the john with me and calculate how much I was getting paid to crap at my one job. It was good times all around. I'd laugh my ass off every time I left the washroom. "They just payed me 30$ for that poop! 30$ frickin dollars for a poop!" LOL

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

i have o prob with it....i mean unless you have had some medical problem everyone poops.

Two things to add... feel free to name them if you like....

One, the handicap stall is for handicap people.... yes it might be roomy, but you'll feel like the turd you just took when you leave and see some guy in a wheelchair was waiting the whole time for you. Ignore if no handicap's work in your area.

Second, don't ever look through the gaps between the stall door and stall wall. You might make eye contact, and trust me that's weird and incredibly awkward.

When I was way overworked, I used to go to the bathroom at work, switch off the lights and take a nap.