By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54

I am not permitted to violate neutrality in this situation, but my client has requested I give you assistance Europastaians, on one condition.

Around the Network

Pffft! Like that will stop it! But just in case! It is time to deploy! The Mini-Meats! They will go in first and distroy your fleet before you even have a chance to get close!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I COMMAND: Drop the nuuuuuke!!!

Leadified said:
I am not permitted to violate neutrality in this situation, but my client has requested I give you assistance Europastaians, on one condition.

Any assistance is welcome that will crush the silly Salad eaters!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Salad troops, GO!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

It's over guys... our 75Meganoodle Pastaic bomb codenamed: Pastrocious has just been released... we'll see the impact.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:

It's over guys... our 75Meganoodle Pastaic bomb codenamed: Pastrocious has just been released... we'll see the impact.

I shall Fap while its heading towards them! Victory will be ours in a matter of minutes

Zisbest said:

Not so fast!
we still have a few surprises (:

MohammadBadir said:
Not so fast!
we still have a few surprises (:<

Too late. Sayonara, bitches!