By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Leadified said:
I am not permitted to violate neutrality in this situation, but my client has requested I give you assistance Europastaians, on one condition.

Any assistance is welcome that will crush the silly Salad eaters!

Examining the conflict, my client has created a creature rather terrifying. With this weapon you will sucessfully neutralise USoS. However... I request that your ultimate weapons comes back with me.

Around the Network

Mohammad, DROP THE BOMB!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Leadified said:
Leadified said:
I am not permitted to violate neutrality in this situation, but my client has requested I give you assistance Europastaians, on one condition.

Examining the conflict, my client has created a creature rather terrifying. With this weapon you will sucessfully neutralise USoS. However... I request that your ultimate weapons comes back with me.

Well! I will have to examine your creature first! And if its more terrifying than this! Then we shall see!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ay Ay captain! NUCLEAR CARROT™ DROP OFF!!!

Permission to drop off Project Mega Pan?

Around the Network

Oh god! NOOO! The Healthyness of the Carrot gave me Diabetes

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

What, really? You're all STILL alive? We bombed half of your nation! Guys, where's plan W?

MohammadBadir said:

Permission to drop off Project Mega Pan?

Go on!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Leadified said:

Well! I will have to examine your creature first! And if its more terrifying than this! Then we shall see!

Then I present to you, the one, the only. Monster Mash.

A monster of pure hatred and potato. He hungers constantly to feast on any and all vegetables and fruits, combined with his mushy and thick potato body this creature is no push over, and well let's just say he comes packed in with some suprises....

Squeezol said:

What, really? You're all STILL alive? We bombed half of your nation! Guys, where's plan W?

Zisbest decided to ignore, but we had our Giant Lettuce shield on.