By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated) My console of choice has switched for the first time in 18 Years

Get these:

· Knack

· Killzone: Shadow Fall

· Cel Damage HD

· Bound by Flame

· Daylight

· Putty Squad

and Basement Crawl

Those games will show you that you made the right choice getting a Ps4.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
orniletter said:

I absolutely don´t see whats wrong with people giving their opinion on what the OP did. We go off on tangents all the time in this very forum and evaluating his decision isn´t even that far / far at all of topic because it directly ties to the number of games he can  buy for his new system .

One person got defensive and and accused the mods of....whatever he wanted to say... and thats pretty much it.

I´m out.

1. Because it's off topic.

2. Because it's irrelevant 

3. Because it's unhelpful 

4. Because it's based on your opinion that the op, and millions upon millions, don't share.

The response about games is actually not even related to the PS4... And is VERY relevant.
If you really need to get recommandation for game, then why at the first place did you swtich from WiiU to the PS4. It is the main point. You may disagree with it but stop calling it offtopic...

It is on topic. It is relevant, it is helpful and your last point is actually completly unrelated.

You are totaly wrong here. Just stop being on the defensive...

bananaking21 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Go to their webstore and add it, once it's in your history you can redownload when ever you want.

I wish I knew this before. Thanks a ton!

i would also recommend syncing your PS3 games from PS+, you never know, you might get your hands on PS3 someday and all you would need to do is just download them to play them all. 

Dude, I got this. Stop copying me

Imaginedvl said:
orniletter said:

I absolutely don´t see whats wrong with people giving their opinion on what the OP did. We go off on tangents all the time in this very forum and evaluating his decision isn´t even that far / far at all of topic because it directly ties to the number of games he can  buy for his new system .

One person got defensive and and accused the mods of....whatever he wanted to say... and thats pretty much it.

I´m out.

1. Because it's off topic.

2. Because it's irrelevant 

3. Because it's unhelpful 

4. Because it's based on your opinion that the op, and millions upon millions, don't share.

The response about games is actually not even related to the PS4... And is VERY relevant.
If you really need to get recommandation for game, then why at the first place did you swtich from WiiU to the PS4. It is the main point. You may disagree with it but stop calling it offtopic...

It is on topic. It is relevant, it is helpful and your last point is actually completly unrelated.

There's nothing on topic of "should have stuck to  the Wii U" to "hey, sold my Wii u now I need recommendations for the ps4 of something I might over look or don't know about" Where is the ps4 recommendations the op and topic asked for?

He doesn't need recommendations since he already researched the ps4 and chose it. What he is looking for is something he might have missed or over looked. And thats a normal feeling for something like that. The "I feel like i am missing something" while you are getting ready for a new job, first day of class or buying something new. And you know what? He didn't know he could start a ps+ free trial before getting the system and buying the game so that when he does get the system will have older games. THE THREAD IS A SUCCESS! He got the advice he was looking for

Only defensive ones here are the ones saying je made a bad choice 

Imaginedvl said:

There's nothing on topic of "should have stuck to  the Wii U" to "hey, sold my Wii u now I need recommendations for the ps4 of something I might over look or don't know about" Where is the ps4 recommendations the op and topic asked for?

He doesn't need recommendations since he already researched the ps4 and chose it. What he is looking for is something he might have missed or over looked. And thats a normal feeling for something like that. The "I feel like i am missing something" while you are getting ready for a new job, first day of class or buying something new. And you know what? He didn't know he could start a ps+ free trial before getting the system and buying the game so that when he does get the system will have older games. THE THREAD IS A SUCCESS! He got the advice he was looking for

Good for you, I still recommand the OP to buy back his WiiU then.

Around the Network

Good move, now wont have to pretend that the only games you could play are the only good ones out there, or an IP sucks based on a second rate port.

Welcome to the other 90% of the gaming world.

Imaginedvl said:
Imaginedvl said:

Good for you, I still recommand the OP to buy back his WiiU then.

Nice off topic irrelevant post. Ps4 is the best system out and millions agree with that opinion 

Nice off topic irrelevant post. Ps4 is the best system out and millions agree with that opinion 

You can say exactly the same about the Wii U and it wouldnt be wrong.

But you being biased against nintendo isnt anything new.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Get Child of Light and Valiant Hearts, both are awesome. Never quit the Plus BTW.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
RealGamingExpert said:

You can say exactly the same about the Wii U and it wouldnt be wrong.

But you being biased against nintendo isnt anything new.

You can say the same thing. And it wouldn't be wrong. However, all I would need to do is say "12m in a year is over double 5m" to be more clear. As for being bias against nintendo, lol lol. I don't think bias means what you think it means. If sales is the topic, which it usually is, then it isn't bias to point out that wii u sales are crappy (yes lower than Gc are crappy sales). If games are the topic then it isn't bias to point out Nintendo lacks third party support.