By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I change my mind. I hate ps+ again. (40th platinum)

Ya I must say these programs are overkill. I mean I get 2 games per month and I can't keep up. Dark Souls is hard as fuck and I just downloaded Super Street Fighter. Thanks for the culture :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
KLXVER said:
Yeah, well if you dont renew your subscription, the games go bye bye...

They come back if you renew it... I hardly see a problem with not renewing for some reason and going back.

Plus Content After Expiration

27 replies 39803 views Edited Apr 9, 2014

For those of you wondering why you are no longer able to play the games you got on your 30 day trial of plus here is an explanation

FREE GAMES ; Any game / DLC you get FREE with plus expires at the same time your plus membership expires. Meaning you will not be able to play these games unless you renew plus, or buy the game. if you go the way of reuping for plus - you can still play the games from your old membership - even if your membership expired - if you deleted the games because you were no longer able to play them - you can find them in your download list and redownload them

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Plus-Content-After-Expiration/td-p/36130821

This is totally shit!!! The games you got while you had PS+ should be still playable even if you are not get a new PS+ membership!!! This is one of 1000 reasons why I would never purchase Sony products!!!

sales2099 said:
Ya I must say these programs are overkill. I mean I get 2 games per month and I can't keep up. Dark Souls is hard as fuck and I just downloaded Super Street Fighter. Thanks for the culture :)

Those are 2 hard games. Although Street Fighter doesn't have to be.

i was overwhelmed at one point.

i have new rules. if i don't like the game in the first 1-2 hours i just stop playing and move on. if i'm only so-so on the game from the cover art (or whatever) i don't even start it. too many games is only a problem if you think you have to play them all. if you look at it as an opportunity to pass on average-at-best games it is a great thing.

also i stopped going for plats expect in the games i really, really love. 1 and done the rest.

You don't have to platinum EVERY game. Just play them, beat the main story and you are done.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
TheDarkTriforce said:
chocoloco said:

They come back if you renew it... I hardly see a problem with not renewing for some reason and going back.

Plus Content After Expiration

27 replies 39803 views Edited Apr 9, 2014

For those of you wondering why you are no longer able to play the games you got on your 30 day trial of plus here is an explanation

FREE GAMES ; Any game / DLC you get FREE with plus expires at the same time your plus membership expires. Meaning you will not be able to play these games unless you renew plus, or buy the game. if you go the way of reuping for plus - you can still play the games from your old membership - even if your membership expired - if you deleted the games because you were no longer able to play them - you can find them in your download list and redownload them

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Plus-Content-After-Expiration/td-p/36130821

This is totally shit!!! The games you got while you had PS+ should be still playable even if you are not get a new PS+ membership!!! This is one of 1000 reasons why I would never purchase Sony products!!!

yep same with me, i probs have over 40+ games on my backlog, and im talking PHYSICAL GAMES

im fucked, trying to start now with dragon age origins complete edition (ps3,) even kno i did complete the game when it first came out in 2009 on xbox 360 (dem trophys breh)

Too many games too play #FirstWorldProblems

I know how you feel =/ My game backlog is growing everyday

KLXVER said:
chocoloco said:
KLXVER said:
Yeah, well if you dont renew your subscription, the games go bye bye...

Thats not the point though. He said he would not renew it in order to beat the games he already got. Well he cant do that...

I also said I have a bunch of unopened disc based games that I haven't got around to play yet because of the plus subscription