By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, when is a RE2 remake coming to Wii?

I've also predicted for a RE2make to come to Wii.
One reason is because it's left out of UC and because it's the best sold RE.

They might do a RE2+3 make, so all games are available on Wii.

I've said this before, but as much as I love RE4, I hope they will make it a little more like the REmake and the old PSone titles.
Less ammo, less herbs, less storage space, harder puzzles.

Around the Network

Nah Capcom won't do that, maybe a gamecube port of the psx game with wii controls.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

i would love a remake of re2 for wii with updated graphics but sadly i don't think it will ever happen.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

xenophon13 said:
yeah wii owners should get over it, RE5 will never come to the wii...have you seen the screen shots? no way that could be done on the wii. but they will get other great games to satiate their RE fantasies

You know, I hate to do personal insults, but it's on the verge retarded to not realize that its very easy to scale games down, and water them down for consoles with lesser graphics. The Wii's graphics are fully functional, and able to handle enough to support any kind of gameplay that the developers want to present it with.

In other words, even if they had to put the game in wire frames, it would still be "possible" on the Wii. I hate it when PS3 owners(like myself) get all uppidy and elitist because they think they have a system with good graphics, when my 3 year old computer blows it out of the water.

It's like a 5 year old picking on a mentally handicapped person for being dumb, and there's the PC over there graduating from Harvard. Honestly "can never be done" is some BS, imo.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I would expect a Resident Evil 0 + REmake compilation from Capcom.
Capcom is going to milk the franchise on the Wii.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Around the Network
windbane said:
DarkNight_DS said:
@ Stof: I can live with that U.C. is a really fun game in coop!

I hope so because it wasn't that fun in single player...not to mention RE4 looked better. I cheated for the story, though. I only played RE1 and RE4. It's nice to get up with with Wesker.

I played through most of the game last night in coop with my brother in law... good times!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I hope they don't remake RE2. I am actually sick of the RE remakes. Yes we get better graphics but they always make changes to the story.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

just ike the Ps3/360 fans will never get eh control the wii offers for the series we wont get RE5----but i am not against a RE1-3 remake with the re 4 control setup

XGamer0611 said:
I hope they don't remake RE2. I am actually sick of the RE remakes. Yes we get better graphics but they always make changes to the story.

...but there's only one actual RE remake. And RE:UC was pretty much a reintepretation. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I'd love to see a RE game with RE4 moving and aiming controls, except scary. That's all.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom