By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official VGChartz Gamerscore League - July 2015 update

Should we be able to remove polls?

Yes 24 68.57%

No 6 17.14%

Total:30

Got my first achievement for a while yesterday on Halo 2 PC lol :P

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
So what will July's race be? I don't think any major retail games are releasing on Xbone this month.

How about one of the free games with gold then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Damo said:
Got my first achievement for a while yesterday on Halo 2 PC lol :P

Lol, I didn't even know Halo 2 PC had achievements. 

Conegamer said:
NobleTeam360 said:
So what will July's race be? I don't think any major retail games are releasing on Xbone this month.

Guacamelee seems like the right choice imo. Although I wouldn't mind Halo Spartan Assualt or Max since I have all the achievements or close to all of them in those games xD lol. See what everybody else thinks though

NobleTeam360 said:
Conegamer said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Guacamelee seems like the right choice imo. Although I wouldn't mind Halo Spartan Assualt or Max since I have all the achievements or close to all of them in those games xD lol. See what everybody else thinks though

I was gonna suggest Guacamelee!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Conegamer said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Max and Spartan Assault have been out for months though lol

Ka-pi96 said:
I like the idea of doing a race for Guacamelee as there doesn't seem to be anything else soon.

My only concern is how difficult the achievements are, can anybody that's played it comment on them?
Wouldn't want it ending up like Max with literally everyone getting 100% on it.

Challenging. Takes more than one playthrough and a ton of wandering. 

From looking at them I'd say it's mostly a matter of putting in a little bit more time than the average player, but ya they're by no means as freely given as in say Max or Child of Light

Ka-pi96 said:
Ok, that sounds good then. We'll do a race for Guacamelee. Good luck everyone

I'm closing in, gonna finish today.

Edit: Done

Angelus said:
From looking at them I'd say it's mostly a matter of putting in a little bit more time than the average player, but ya they're by no means as freely given as in say Max or Child of Light

I ended up getting Child of Light, but unfortunately its only 400G on the 360.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54