By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official VGChartz Gamerscore League - July 2015 update

Should we be able to remove polls?

Yes 24 68.57%

No 6 17.14%

Total:30
Angelus said:
Did pretty well this month, but July and August are looking very bleak. Nothing coming out, and I don't really have a backlog so I won't be playing a whole lot these next two months.

But on the bright side it's almost vacation time =)

I'm gonna be playing some Saints Row 4 for now. I need an open world game that's on sale to sink into. 

Around the Network

I think I had a solid June. July on the other hand will be a slow month for me, August doesn't look much better. Thins will pick-up in September though.

Wait, so platinums go to the first person to hit 750? Im sorry but thats just not fair to the people that actually complete the game in that same month. Watch Dogs' June 1st place should be to the first person who 100% the game.

Looks great Ka-Pi!

I give you the official moderator's highest possible honour for a thread like this:

Wear it with pride.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Wait, so platinums go to the first person to hit 750? Im sorry but thats just not fair to the people that actually complete the game in that same month. Watch Dogs' June 1st place should be to the first person who 100% the game.

That's how they've been done so far. Bonus points to first person that gets there with 750 being min required for a platinum.

If you think it should go to person with highest GS or fastest 100% if they overtake the first person to get to 750 GS within the same month that can be changed. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

I guess there's no problem with that rule if the game doesn't get completed by anyone that month. I just figured 100% trumps the minimum requirements if they both happen in the same month.

Oh and btw, awesome job! :D

Around the Network

Decent month for me, I didn't really play Watch Dogs that much lol, need to get on with playing it. 

Edit: Also nice job Kapi!

I suppose 8th place is good :P
How do you guys manage 5000G a month?!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The thirst was REAL in June lol. Still can't believe I got over 5,000!

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Welfare said:
The thirst was REAL in June lol. Still can't believe I got over 5,000!

If only I knew you were going for the top spot I wouldn't have taken June so lightly.

So what will July's race be? I don't think any major retail games are releasing on Xbone this month.