By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft: Far Cry 4 to look the same on consoles as PC Ultra

KingKazuma34 said:
I think Ubisoft is quickly heading towards one of the most hated gaming companys.

Its because there becoming the most popular and on their way to biggest by sales. Unfortunately with anything in any industry the bigger you get the more people hate you but still buy your products. EA perfect example. Everyone who bitches about them probably has the biggest number of EA games in their stack opposed to other companies.

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:
I think Ubisoft is quickly heading towards one of the most hated gaming companys.

Why? Because they didn't give PC fanboys MAXIMUM GRPHIX?

Mystro-Sama said:
KingKazuma34 said:

I wonder why PC fans don't hate just about every developer who's made a PS360 game then.

kupomogli said:
Mystro-Sama said:
KingKazuma34 said:

I wonder why PC fans don't hate just about every developer who's made a PS360 game then.

Oh, but they do lol

well hopefully its 60FPS

Around the Network
yum123 said:

. EA perfect example. Everyone who bitches about them probably has the biggest number of EA games in their stack opposed to other companies.

I certainly don't. ;)

They gimped the PC version for watchdogs. Why wouldn't they continue?

Old news, and wrong.

The Ubisoft developer never said that, is a misunderstanding and far cry 4 ultra will be way prettier than on ps4,

I don't see the controversy, to be honest.

Ubisoft get 90% of their sales from consoles. Meaning they have probably tailored the game to consoles. They have no obligation to spend money pushing PC graphics.

PC gamers with high-end rigs still get to play the game at higher resolutions and a higher framerate.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

No WiiU version then?