By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who should buy capcom?

who do you thought should buyed capcoms?

nintendo 221 67.17%

sony 76 23.10%

microsoft 27 8.21%

ea 5 1.52%

Total:329
think-man said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

What would you consider an exclusive? (in terms of who developed and published it, and how many other systems it appeared on)

I'm gonna make a metacritic comparing Sony and Nintendo exclusives to settle this for once and for all.

If nintendo publishes it, it's theirs. If Sony publishes it, it's theirs. There is no way Sony can win that battle. 

Well according to Metacritic even EA makes better games than Nintendo lmao.

Payed reviewers don't count though. That's the only caviot 

Around the Network
think-man said:

Doesn't matter, there are over 20 publishers with higher metacritic averages than Nintendo. For every good game Ninty makes they make a crap one that brings down their average. Look at publishers like Valve and Blizzard they make near perfect games every time.

Nintendo Average 76

Valve Average 85

Blizzard Average 89

So as you can see Nintendo are far from the best you were claiming them to be.

So what is supposed to be thread about Capcom is really a thread about how uber awesome Nintendo is.

Seriously the OP nearly made me gag a little, how narrow minded can you actually get?

think-man said:
think-man said:

Doesn't matter, there are over 20 publishers with higher metacritic averages than Nintendo. For every good game Ninty makes they make a crap one that brings down their average. Look at publishers like Valve and Blizzard they make near perfect games every time.

Nintendo Average 76

Valve Average 85

Blizzard Average 89

So as you can see Nintendo are far from the best you were claiming them to be.

Valve makes like one game a year, maybe two if we are lucky. Blizzard only made one game. So those can't really be compared to nintendos legacy of, i don't know, hundreds of games they have made/published.

Nintendo makes the highest rated and best games, and I'm afraid that is just the reality we all have to live in. 

DerNebel said:
So what is supposed to be thread about Capcom is really a thread about how uber awesome Nintendo is.

Seriously the OP nearly made me gag a little, how narrow minded can you actually get?

I believe it's on page 2 where the debate on who makes the best games broke out (I display 25 posts a page, and for me it's page 2)

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

I believe it's on page 2 where the debate on who makes the best games broke out (I display 25 posts a page, and for me it's page 2)

No, it was you that started that whole thing with your horrible, horrible OP

DerNebel said:
DerNebel said:

Well I guess that's just your opinion. Most people actually liked my post.

DerNebel said:

I rather believe that most didn't read your OP.

DerNebel said:
DerNebel said:

I rather believe that most didn't read your OP.

I bet they did.

IMO, no one can afford not to buy them, but I can see MS actually doing it if they still intend to push for Japanese market in the future.