every vaugly popular game not on my system or i dont particularly like

Around the Network
Tamron said:
every reply this thread will ever get:

every vaugly popular game not on my system or i dont particularly like

Welcome to /v/

OH WAIT

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

i want to label both Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time as overhyped but it's really difficult for me to do so since i was too young at that time to really have seen myself the impact that both of those games brought to the industry. i can sort of understand how seeing Mario in 3D for the first time (after having only established that character in a 2D plane before) would be absolutely mind-blowing. but having grown up with 3D graphics being commonplace in video games, it's difficult for me to really grasp it.

Sunshine was my Mario 64 pretty much. that was the first 3D platformer game i had ever played (GameCube was my first console) and i suspect the feelings i had about how cool it was how you could jump on roofs, walk on ropes between buildings and flip around Delfino Plaza and stuff are similar to what people felt with Mario 64.

oh yeah also FF VII, it looks absolutely terrible now.

Gnac said:
Danman27 said:
Ocarina of time. It's been remade on every nintendo platform. I played it for 30 minutes and got bored.

Where did you go after you left Link's House?

I don't remember. It was a while ago.

curl-6 said:
Danman27 said:
curl-6 said:

Buckle up...

- All GTA

- All Smash Bros

- All Gran Turismo

- All Final Fantasy

- All Elder Scrolls

- Killzone 2

- God of War 3

- Heavy Rain

- Wind Waker

- Majora's Mask

- Red Dead Redemption

- Halo 3

- All LittleBigPlanet

- All FIFA

- All Madden

- Demon's Souls

- Dark Souls

So you just don't like good games...

I don't like games that aren't fun.

I'm seriously confused on what type of game you'd like playing if you like none of these. These are all some of the bet games in their genre. 

Around the Network
Danman27 said:
Gnac said:
Danman27 said:
Ocarina of time. It's been remade on every nintendo platform. I played it for 30 minutes and got bored.

Where did you go after you left Link's House?

I don't remember. It was a while ago.

I heard that retracing your steps is a good way to remember things. Post results.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Nintentacle said:
Danman27 said:

That's not enough time to figure out if you would like the game or not.

I know that the first thirty minutes of most games start off slow. Especially a game like zelda. But if I find absolutely nothing interesting about the game in thirty minnutes, I don't see myself liking the game. 

Right now it is Sunset Overdrive. The only reason it is getting hype is because it is exclusive to Xbox one. If this had ratchet and clank characters no one would give a shit about it and just say it is the same ratchet and clank game

Most Nintendo games I've played so far I felt have been a tad over rated. The fans go on about them like they're the 2nd coming but when you actually play them they're nothing special. I'm looking at the recent Pokemon game and Zelda OoT in particular -.-

Also Assassins Creed and inFamous are two other highly overrated franchises.

Danman27 said:
curl-6 said:

I don't like games that aren't fun.

I'm seriously confused on what type of game you'd like playing if you like none of these. These are all some of the bet games in their genre. 

curl-6 has played every final fantasy :O I don't believe that for a 2nd. He's probably played one or two of them at most xD