- Halo 3

- All LittleBigPlanet

- All FIFA

- All Madden

- Demon's Souls

- Dark Souls

So you just don't like good games...

Around the Network

Ocarina of time. It's been remade on every nintendo platform. I played it for 30 minutes and got bored.

The last guardian.

Danman27 said:
Ocarina of time. It's been remade on every nintendo platform. I played it for 30 minutes and got bored.

Where did you go after you left Link's House?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

daredevil.shark said:
Half life series. I honestly dont know the hype. At best its a decent series.

I agree with Half Life very Overhyped/Overated.

Around the Network
Danman27 said:

That's not enough time to figure out if you would like the game or not.

Burek said:
Nintentacle said:
Burek said:
Well, it's 8 of my hours. It's the part when they leave one town in which they walked through endless rooms looking for little pills and gears and come to the next town in which, for a change, they walk through more rooms to pick up more gears. And to move a plank three feet to the left so they can progress to more rooms.

I'm purposely being a bit vague because I can't figure out how to put spoiler tags on my phone.

There were so many small annoying details that, when put together, irritated the crap out of me. I just couldn't go any further, I was about to start raging because if all that, and I've never raged over a game before, or since...

Well, I have no clue what area that is. I'd probably be a good idea to put something like "Spoiler Warning" instead.

Trust me, I tried hard to forget that game. Well, I don't know how big of a spoiler it is, but after plodding through a town, they take a car to the next town and realize they need to go to some bridge or building or something similar they see in the distance, but there are groups of people shooting at them while they try to get there.

I didn't make it there, because I realized there are at least 10 more buildings I need to go through.

Sounds to me like you just don't care for this type of game. It does pick up around where you are though and if you are at all interested in the story of the game and setting then you may want to try and continue for a little longer.

Tagged for the morning.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Danman27 said:
curl-6 said:

Buckle up...

- All GTA

- All Smash Bros

- All Gran Turismo

- All Final Fantasy

- All Elder Scrolls

- Killzone 2

- God of War 3

- Heavy Rain

- Wind Waker

- Majora's Mask

- Red Dead Redemption

- Halo 3

- All LittleBigPlanet

- All FIFA

- All Madden

- Demon's Souls

- Dark Souls

So you just don't like good games...

I don't like games that aren't fun.

curl-6 said:

I don't like games that aren't fun.

Is this the "objective" fun, or the "subjective" fun? Because YOU KNO the latter doesn't matter where hot opinions are concerned.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3