By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

I just want to slap people who have to use completely erroneous information and outright lie in order to propagate these hoaxes. I saw one of the videos in youtube claiming that the dust kicked up by a lunar land rover showed didn't move properly for it to be on the moon, when there were obvious points that could be seen by anyone with a basic physics degree. My comments pointing those issues out never actually showed up in the comment section, of course.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Yes I believe it was fake

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

Take the best technology of the time and tell me how you fake the perfect parabola the dirt has flying off the back of the wheel. That only happens on the moon with no air and that much gravity.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
stof said:
konnichiwa said:
Rath said:
It was real. The fact that the Soviet Union didn't challange its authenticity is proof enough for me.

And if they challenged it no one wanted to believe them...

Right. Because the whole idea is bat-shit insane.

Insane that the USA government lies about something?

Crazy person: There is no war in Iraq. That's all a lie.
Sane person: The hell? that sounds insane
Crazy person: Insane that the USA government lies about something?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
elgefe02 said:
for me it was fake... a lot of theories are reasonable

Not if you've taken a few astronomy classes.

rocket Your monkey just insulted me...

OT...

Why do you think they had a delay, and lost the video signal...  

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

no insane because they would be trying to argue with physics

It's all crap, far too much evidence to point out that it was all bogus.

Finally I get your joking

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

um... Art... are you saying the landing was bogus or the hoax theories are bogus? Know that my respect for you hinges on this answer.

EDIT: I think my sarcasm detector is broken. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.