By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

Depends Stof, do I get my VG$ back if I swing your way? ;)

Around the Network

Yeah i believe it was fake. And there are aliens having tea right now in roswell. And there is a secret organization called the men in black who regulate alien activity on earth. Elvis is my neighbor. the lockness monster ate my dog a while back and the tooth fairy drinks beer with me and santa

stof said:
um... Art... are you saying the landing was bogus or the hoax theories are bogus? Know that my respect for you hinges on this answer.

Sigh....You act like a kid of 12.

if you don't agree with me I will not like you  NAH!!!!

Here's is a link for those who missed out on an education.

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

what about the supposed buildings and "city like" area we(USA) supposedly blew up on the moon..now thats intresting.

US Government=fucked up

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
stof said:

um... Art... are you saying the landing was bogus or the hoax theories are bogus? Know that my respect for you hinges on this answer.

Uh oh, the **** just got real.

I'm skeptical because no-one have or have been able to repeat the results from the late 60s early 70s

But konnichiwa - this isn't a question of political views or personal tastes. It's a case of being willing to throw logic and reason out the window to latch on to dingbat conspiracy theories.

To deny the Lunar Landing is to fashion a lovely little tinfoil hat for yourself to wear to the koolaid drinking ceremony.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Their are just to many coincidences...

Like:

How is it possible that Blueprints and design and development drawings of the machines involved are missing and that Apollo 11 data tapes containing telemetry and the high quality video (before scan conversion) of the first moonwalk are missing? When people wants to research it?

It is one of the most importantests things that happened in the USA and they lost the proof?

If you ask me....I would say it is awkward isn't it?

didnt they put down a flag and other things or are those fake too