By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

konnichiwa said:
stof said:
um... Art... are you saying the landing was bogus or the hoax theories are bogus? Know that my respect for you hinges on this answer.

Sigh....You act like a kid of 12.

if you don't agree with me I will not like you NAH!!!!

No. This is like saying "if you think the moon is made of cheese then you're delusional".

Around the Network

NO stof is right. And yes this will tell everyone whether to ever trust a word you say again.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Stof do you think the US Government covered up something in Roswell Area 51? Know that my respect for you hinges on your answer.

VVVVV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Sarcasm\<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^                                              

elgefe02 said:
rocketpig said:
elgefe02 said:
for me it was fake... a lot of theories are reasonable

Not if you've taken a few astronomy classes.

rocket Your monkey just insulted me...

OT...

Why do you think they had a delay, and lost the video signal...  

Because it was 1969 and the signal was travelling 250,000 miles while bouncing from various pickups across the world? You do realize that you can't just "get" a signal from Luna, right? You do have to be on the proper side of the Earth to do it and technology of the time didn't give us the luxury of satellites, modern international communication relays, etc. etc.

It's not far-fetched to think that given the scope of this operation, things didn't work 100% perfectly while attempting to cooperate with several different countries to keep a continuous signal coming in at all times. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

possibly.

Around the Network

stof seems angry.

:(

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

ArtofAngels said:

Stof do you think the US Government covered up something in Roswell Area 51? Know that my respect for you hinges on your answer.

VVVVV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Sarcasm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^                                              

Roswell=Area 51?

I think my map is broken. 

ArtofAngels said:

Stof do you think the US Government covered up something in Roswell Area 51? Know that my respect for hinges on your answer.

VVVVV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Sarcasm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^                                              

Curses! I just got Charlie Browned

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I love threads like this. The answers people give are very good litmus tests regarding their education level and intelligence.

weezy said:
stof seems angry.

:(

Angry like a fox weezy. Angry like a fox.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.