By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon WILL have Local Multiplayer and Singleplayer!!!

Did the news sell you on Splatoon?

Yes 59 41.84%

No 13 9.22%

Already was going to buy it! 69 48.94%

Total:141
Nintentacle said:
I really hope the single player helps you improve in multiplayer, so I don't look like a moron online!

Ya. Even at times I will play local with myself to get familiar with the maps and weapons. Hahaha

Around the Network

Before reading this, Splatoon was a probably for me. Now it's a definite.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Single player sounds interesting. Now I'm much more likely to buy it.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Where does it confirm that single-player will be a campaign?

Samus Aran said:

I know. Could be a bunch of missions or something. I would actually prefer that, since the characters presented by Nintendo look from a bad Nickelodeon show.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Samus Aran said:

I know. Could be a bunch of missions or something. I would actually prefer that, since the characters presented by Nintendo look from a bad Nickelodeon show.

Sorry guys, my mistake. I have so many tabs up I got mixed up between the thread and comments on other sites. Hahahaha

Made a thread about this the day it was revealed lol

And yes it is good news. Can't wait for this game.

Mystro-Sama said:
Made a thread about this the day it was revealed lol

And yes it is good news. Can't wait for this game.

Wasn't it revealed today?

will be interesting to see how the SP plays

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If the mention of a single-player mode sold a lot of people on the game, the mention of it being a full retail title turned me off to it. A $20 eShop primarily multiplayer game would have been fine, but I don't want to pay 60 bucks for something like this. It might be different if the campaign is huge and amazing, but I get the feeling it will just be playing against bots.

But then, I'm a cheap bastard, so...

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9