By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who many girlfriends you have had in your whole life?

iconeternal said:
Is everyone being serious here? I guess that things are very different in the UK. BTW how old is every one?

Around the Network
iconeternal said:
Is everyone being serious here? I guess that things are very different in the UK. BTW how old is every one?

I'm 17.

ArtofAngels said:
PooperScooper said:
tricky question... sex partner 5(4 virgins)... girlfriends 0.

Oh I didn't realize that you have said non were your gf, that changes everytyhing... 

That being said, I will go on to say, that this is absolutely a blunt lie, you can not sleep with 4 different virgins and not one of them become your partner, absolute crap, nice try though.

AOA why do have to be a prick to people?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

kenzomatic said:
ArtofAngels said:
PooperScooper said:
tricky question... sex partner 5(4 virgins)... girlfriends 0.

Oh I didn't realize that you have said non were your gf, that changes everytyhing... 

That being said, I will go on to say, that this is absolutely a blunt lie, you can not sleep with 4 different virgins and not one of them become your partner, absolute crap, nice try though.

AOA why do have to be a prick to people?

He doesn't want to believe some people get lucky, and find interesting (best word i could use appropriately) girls.

Around the Network

18 girls in the sack.......0 girlfriends.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

had sex with my 3rd one....

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

I won't reply.

Ok I will

Girlfriends : 2

Boyfriends : 10 (More than a month)

Sexpartners : can't count anymore, maybe two hundreds...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Only 2, I've been asked by 4 other girls besides that though and said no to them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089