By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Over half of Gametrailers Staff Fired after E3

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

As long as its not Bosman or the dude that does the Timeline, Pop Fiction and Retropective

Kyle's fine

While I don't really like to see people losing their jobs, I mostly go to youtube for gametrailers now

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Tweet Spencer about a job, he's always looking for more ways to kiss ass on twitter. lol

LOL shots fired.

Good luck to everyone affected, I'm happy Kyle's still there though.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Adblocking bastards :(

?

That's unfortunate. I use to visit there often for my gaming news and trailers. They had some pretty neat ideas for their segments. Always sucks when people lose their jobs especially the behind the scenes people. Nest of luck to everyone affected.

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
Adblocking bastards :(

?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I've seen that. Were you being sarcastic?

That's sad. I doubt adblock is the reason for this though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

That sucks. Gametrailers was like my main site for gaming videos and their custom shows were great. They laid off some of their best people honestly.

BigBrain said:
Blood_Tears said:
Tweet Spencer about a job, he's always looking for more ways to kiss ass on twitter. lol

LOL shots fired.

LOL  haha  Don't get me wrong, Spencer has been great for Xbox but the media rides his d*ick too much!  Everything he says on twitter gets at least 4-5 articles on N4G which in turn get forwarded here. He does a great job but sometimes seems like it's too much ass kissing mixed in because he's afraid of the bad PR.