By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else excited for No Man's Sky

Yeah it's weird because we haven't seen all that much, it just seems, I don't know like a universe I want to spend time in. If they come out with futher details on gameplay, foes, other players and general actiony stuff great, but if it was just an exploration game where I had to make my way to the centre of the galaxy via increasingly intense worlds, i'd be perfectly happy. 

Buying order: Switch, better pc

Around the Network

Looks very interesting. I will probably end up buying it.

sully1311 said:
Nope, this game does absolutely NOTHING for me. I really don't see what the fuss is about.

Infinitely generating world with entire planets to explore, insane amount of fauna and species, beautiful animation with such variety in locations, space combat with friends in cockpit view, etc.

What's there not to like?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
sully1311 said:
Nope, this game does absolutely NOTHING for me. I really don't see what the fuss is about.

Infinitely generating world with entire planets to explore, insane amount of fauna and species, beautiful animation with such variety in locations, space combat with friends in cockpit view, etc.

Yep, that does nothing for me.

sully1311 said:
VanceIX said:
sully1311 said:

Yep, that does nothing for me.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

I have a feeling I could get lost for many hours in this game.

Looking forward to it. May make me buy a PS4.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

I'll wait until I see more.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

For me it was most exciting game both pre-E3 and post E3. Hope they deliver.

Yes. It has all the potential to be a concept that I hold up there with two of my absolute favorite games (Suikoden 3 and the Trinity Site System and Homeworld with the Generational Ship).

Or it could be the biggest disappointment Ive had in gaming since Lair.

Have to see some real game play.