By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Interesting facts about E3

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837389

Around the Network

Interesting, so between MS and sony, despite all the TV talk, it was only a difference of like 2 minutes worth of talk about games

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

the exclusivitivity chart is particularly interesting

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wait, Nintendo didn't devote any time at all to advertise for multi-plats? Why not? Talking about third-parties at your presentation is a good way to make them happy.

... or does the Wii U not have any multi-plats? It does have some, doesn't it?

Interesting.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Wait, Nintendo didn't devote any time at all to advertise for multi-plats? Why not? Talking about third-parties at your presentation is a good way to make them happy.

This only counted the Nintendo Digital Event as the main conference, the treehouse event wasn't counted and that's where the third-party multiplats were shown.

If it's true that the Treehouse event wasn't counted in the chart then it should be redone because Nintendo's treehouse event was apart of their overall E3 presentation. It would be interesting to see the chart with that event added in

Hmm... Nintendo's Direct was the most interesting and in almost all polls I have seen on vgcharts, Nintendo seemed to have won most for the press conference yet they only showed 12 games vs 42/39? Hmm weird lolll although it was mostly the games we wanted to see and it was shorter/entertaining

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

radishhead said:
the exclusivitivity chart is particularly interesting

just shows how bad third party support is on the wiiU. Especilly when you consider that even with all those multiplatform games, sony still showed more excusives than nintendo.

Sony and MS showing 42 and 39 games respectively is really impressive though. 

Ponyless said:
pokoko said:

This only counted the Nintendo Digital Event as the main conference, the treehouse event wasn't counted and that's where the third-party multiplats were shown.

Ah, I see.  Still, seems like a missed opportunity.

Though, now that I think about it, Sony and Microsoft probably already had deals sewn up with all the bigger names.