By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The one remaster we NEED on next gen

poklane said:
Or an Uncharted collection completely with all DLC (if there was any) and next-gen visuals.

this would be nice as well but Skyrim and ME had noticable lag and load time issues while Uncharted runs pretty well on PS3

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
poklane said:
Or an Uncharted collection completely with all DLC (if there was any) and next-gen visuals.

this would be nice as well but Skyrim and ME had noticable lag and load time issues while Uncharted runs pretty well on PS3

Hopefully we'll just get everything that's good.

Not a remaster but I'd love if Nintendo got a total remake of Chrono Trigger.

Journey 1080p60 version sitting on my ps4 for easy access. Rerecording the music in 96khz is probably too much to ask, but I'll be happy with just a resolution upgrade.

Dark souls + DLC on ps4 please.

Grim Fandango, already coming!

Other games in my top 10 already have HD remasters, ICO, SoTC, Okami, Civilization (sort of)

poklane said:
platformmaster918 said:
poklane said:

Hopefully we'll just get everything that's good.

this would be preferrable lol.  Yeah Uncharted, ME, Skyrim, GoW3 and Ascension, Infamous, Resistance 3 (the other two in a collection with it would be fine but that's the main one I want), and hell throw in the Batman games would be buy worthy at 1080p 60fps for me.  People don't like this idea but I say it's a great way to give work to less talented devs or ones that haven't gotten used to the new hardware yet so they can get a game under their belt on PS4 with most of the gruntwork done.  Not to mention playing previous gen games with a DS4 on the improved OS and online function PS4 is a real bonus for me.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

I'd rather have an Oblivion with graphics mods than Skyrim. Skyrim is meh compared to Oblivion.

The one game I wish was remastered or HD'd or whatever is Skies of Arcadia. One of my fav games.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Shenmue 1 & 2

Shadow1980 said:
Far Cry 3. Great game, but that frame rate. :(

True, FC3 really ran like ass on consoles, frame rate and screen tearing, motion judder and all kinds of shit, really affected shooting for me.

I wonder why they decided to have FC4 on last gen as well, and now they have, I wonder how bad that game is going to run...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Elder Scrolls 6 isn't coming anytime soon, so why not a Skyrim re-release on next-gen consoles like devs seem to be doing with just about every other major franchise from the previous gen.

Personally I would LOVE for a re-release of Fallout 3 and/or Red Dead Redemption.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.