By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The one remaster we NEED on next gen

Nah, I don't want Skyrim. I have that on PC and it looks amazing.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Why? Wouldn't you rather have Elder Scrolls 6?

yes but I'm being realistic.  They will make Fallout 4 first most likely and then ES6 will take a couple years.  It won't take long to port to PS4 and X1 or they can get a third party to do it.  

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Sounds like you played it on the ps3, 360 version ran just fine...

Metroid HD collection!

No.... because there is a PC version. That's the next gen version.

Around the Network

I want 'Uncharted Collection' this Christmas

Erm no. Even for TES fans I woulda thought they just want the next real game in the series (pretending ESO doesn't exist).

Personally I'd love a remastered Dragon Age 1 and 2 for consoles so that I can carry over actual in game decisions rather than make up a plot history before getting started in DA:I. I simply can't contemplate getting DA:I on PS3 because area transitions take so long I can have a quickie with the wife before the load time ends. Though at least in DA:I areas will be large so there's more that can be done in between being forced to do area transitions.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ka-pi96 said:
Why? Wouldn't you rather have Elder Scrolls 6?

Although I do agree I'd much rather ES6,  its probably going to take another couple years for them to crack that mutherfucker out, so a port wouldn't be horrible right now.

Or an Uncharted collection completely with all DLC (if there was any) and next-gen visuals.

No, having played it on the PS3, I don't feel like I need it on the PS4 at all.

What I would want is a Journey remaster, and Uncharted collection for summer 2015 to get a warmup before Uncharted 4 hits.

Ohh and I would like to be sure that Beyond Two Souls or Gran Turismo 6 will not get remasters cause I want to buy them with clean conscience on the PS3.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!