By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I buy Xenoblade ?

Xenoblade is by far the best JRPG of last Gen. IMO.

The graphic doesn't hold up since it's Wii but within minutes of playing that game you stop noticing the graphic and get so immersed.

The environment will blow you away and the Battle system once you get the mechanic of it is the most innovative Turn-based -action battle system ever design for a JRPG.

This game rather than innovate with new mechanic, it innovate tried and true method and simply perfect these system that were used in prior game making it the love child of all JRPG you love to play before. The game is linear but gives you enough freedom to explore at your own pace. But, be warned, Xenoblade Chronicle is for JRPG fan and should be avoided for players that really haven't been able to get into the JRPG genre in prior games. There still grinding, fetch quest, random useless quest, exploration for the sake of exploring and the world of Xenoblade chronicles depending on your level is full of creatures that are much higher level that will kill you in a few blow and are to be left alone. 

Around the Network

If you have 100+ hours to spare, definitely. It's long.

It's arguably the greatest videogame ever made in my opinion, so...

Definitely!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It will hold you over until X comes out. The only problem is you won't have any time to play other games...

Do you have to buy Xenoblade..

Does the bear crap in the woods? And does the pope crap on the dreams of 200 boys?

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
Do you have to buy Xenoblade..

Does the bear crap in the woods? And does the pope crap on the dreams of 200 boys?

Listen to this man. He speaks wise words. 

ibrahimman0 said:

So here is my question, should i get it or just wait for X on WiiU? Finiding a copy is going to be very hard or very expensive, so is it worth it?

Word is Gamestop just restocked again, and copies are only $50