By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: Masterchief Collection Will outsell Everything Sony This Holiday

Good lord...this toastboy yet again :-

Around the Network

Tagging just so it's easier to resurrect this masterpiece in 6 months. Never change Toastboy.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
just to add into the mix
LBG3 will outsell it most likely and also smash bros for wii u so theres my prediction

Little big planet 2 has just over 3 million LTD according to this place, so im not so sure of that. I fully expect Super Smash to top 2 million this holiday season. Could be an interesting to watch actually lol

I do think Halo MCC will be the best selling game. Numbers though are hard to estimate. I do think Halo MCC will sell alot of systems. alot of th 10 mill + Halo gamers will love it, and it mmay make them take he next gen jump if they havent already.

yeah the reason why is becasue LBG3 will have a chance to sell more because of higher install base(plus thats the only other exclusive instead of driveclub this holiday)

smash of course will be smash and sell pretty well to

halo collection i could see selling well but the userbase will most likely effect the sales(unless it gets a huge boost in sales with the kinectless xbox one)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
You're expecting more than a 50% attach rate for this game? Well um, good luck with that.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

MCC vill probably sell well but will it outsell ps4s 3rd party ? Probably not.

imagine if toastboy actually turns out to be right............. twice in one generation of consoles!

on topic: i think this is aiming too high (by like 2 million assuming we are talking about giving it till years end.)

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

It will be the highest selling exclusive this holiday without a doubt. But unless you're talking about LT sales then that 6 million will be a hard feat to get in 2014. Im expecting at least 3m this year. Like people have said before, the people who have an XB1 right now are the hardcore fans. Halo Collection is about as hardcore for Xbox as you can get.

DogRemag said:
DonFerrari said:
May halo collection sell 5-6M? Hardly but doable, may it sell that on holiday only? Hell no, install base not there. Have any Halo sold that much this fast ever?
And even putting just lbp3, driveclub would be hard to beat ww, usa only is quite possible.

Since infamous outsold Titanfall, Killzone outsold Forza and Knack outsold Ryse, I am sure DC and LBP3 will outsell a collection of old games easily.COD,BF and AC will be what people buy on X1 this fall.Halo does not cary the weight people think. Mario Kart was bigger than the entire Halo franchise last gen and MK8 did not have a huge impact or the WiiU.

LOL first it was Kinect will sell it, then it was Titanfall, now that $399 failed, it;s Halo bundle.Please stop doing this o yourselves and just enjoy your games.

Lol infamous outsolnd titanfall?

Not!

killzone outsold forza?

yes, but foza will probably Take the Lead lifetime...

this Games is just dead

and knackt is outselling ryse just beacuse of the 350k free Japan copys