By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - VGC users who Karma will pay a visit

ok right forum? CHECK no offensive title? CHECK Mods needing to see a bit of fun? DOUBTFULL

blahblahblah"VGC users I despise"

# Carl2291 Was the first one on this list. Mainly for making fun of the Netherlands inability to win the worldcup, but also for glorifying a team that shouldn't even be allowed to participate based on the results the past 48 years which is to be exact NOTHING, now also for locking the other thread

# Smeags - the guy banned me for posting in a trap thread and didn't ban himself for one day, very dishonerable user really, now also for locking the other thread
# Superchuck - Thinks he is superiour because his country is bigger in size, well so are the chubby people in it, the population slowly starts to resemble landwhales and within a few yesr can't play their beloved handegg and hoopshooting anymore
# indeed twesterm, he was the first to remove sexytime from the chartz! ( ty fusting )

both smeags and carl are claiming the lock so i'll divide the despise between them

you're welcome

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Here we go! Off to round 2

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

This isn't going to end well...

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't understand why Brits think they have a chance every year.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kirby007, you just don't get it, do you? This is not sports discussion either.

Karma = wrestling and that is a sport

Ka-pi96 said:
I wanna add ConeyG to the list. He killed my alt! The poor little fella never hurt anyone

Why did you even make an alt? :S

Ka-pi96 said:
Squeezol said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I wanna add ConeyG to the list. He killed my alt! The poor little fella never hurt anyone

Why did you even make an alt? :S

The better question is why haven't you?

Who said I don't have an alt? Muahahahahah!

Nah, I really don't see a reason to.

Hopefully this one doesn't end up getting locked!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Hopefully this one doesn't end up getting locked!

Why? Do you want to see the world burn? D: