By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Dumb and Dumber to Trailer - Jim Carrey is BACK?

jim carey lost his mojo.....

Around the Network

The first one wasn't really funny, just kind of stupid.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

spurgeonryan said:
aikohualda said:
jim carey lost his mojo.....

Yes Man was decent. But I have not seen much from him in years. Since he got wrinkles I think.

i think eternal sunshine for a spotless mind is his last decent movie... and he wasnt even doing his usual comedy

Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, and Eddie Murphy had great movies in the beginning of their careers. Since then they all put out constant garbage 

The first one is my second favorite all time comedy. This trailer is entirely terrible. No way I'm touching this movie with a ten foot pole.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

Gotta love the Jimster.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

judging by the trailer its going to suck but im still excited the original is one of my favorite comedies.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I really hope it is good. I loved the first one.

nice

spurgeonryan said:

I did like the first scene. Twenty years in the Wheelchair all for a joke. Lol.

yes that was funny

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Max King of the Wild said:

Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, and Eddie Murphy had great movies in the beginning of their careers. Since then they all put out constant garbage 

Yet, Carrey is capable of an Eternal Sunshine and Sandler a Punch Drunk Love; which makes many of there offerings depressing.  Murphy is just a lost cause.