By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FREEDOM WARS Thread! Top20:worldwide Ranking League of Panopticons - share your Sinner sentence - Share your Ultimate experience and Screenshots -Support your Panopticon City!

Looking forward for this game?

Yeah Day one! 28 46.67%

maybe few weeks after release 15 25.00%

no, I don't have a vita 12 20.00%

Total:55

Love the Art Style
Liking the very hands on Action
Like the fact you always have an AI partner.
Freedom Wars and Oreshika are my most anticipated games for this year.

Someone who has played it, for someone who appreciates Soul Sacrifice's more RPG-like nature stead of MH, what is there like that for me in Freedom Wars?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

I'll get it for my future PS TV xD

Game looks awesome. Character design reminds me of last digimon games, durarara and Devil survivor. Pretty sure it's not the same guy tough

estebxx said:
Preordered a Playstation TV just for games like this, looks promising.

You can also preorder the game just for 29,99$  :D No release date though

http://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Wars-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B00JQI471A/ref=zg_bs_4924899011_15

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:
estebxx said:
Preordered a Playstation TV just for games like this, looks promising.

You can also preorder the game just for 29,99$  :D No release date though

http://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Wars-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B00JQI471A/ref=zg_bs_4924899011_15

YEAH, the price for this game is just perfect, i cant belive that for 130 dollars i will get the hardware and the game, and the best thing is i will be able to play it on my TV. (not a fan of handhelds, but a fan of some of the games on handhelds like God Eater, Monster Hunter, P4 Golden, and of course Freedom Wars).

Around the Network

Pre ordering this soon :)

Just sitting here waiting for this, Oreshika and Digimon...

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hopefully it's a 2014 release

It better be. Would like to buy a Vita title at some point this year...

Blob said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Hopefully it's a 2014 release

It better be. Would like to buy a Vita title at some point this year...

If it is English SUB, it will be definitly released this year but English DUB........ well we have to wait until gamescom

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

So Here we are, Freedom Wars is the second best selling Ps vita Game first week in Japan! with 188k FW, God Eater2 being the first one with 260K