By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FREEDOM WARS Thread! Top20:worldwide Ranking League of Panopticons - share your Sinner sentence - Share your Ultimate experience and Screenshots -Support your Panopticon City!

Looking forward for this game?

Yeah Day one! 28 46.67%

maybe few weeks after release 15 25.00%

no, I don't have a vita 12 20.00%

Total:55

My desire for this game went up 100% when I learned that it's NOT like Monster Hunter and is centered around a fully formed single player campaign.

Around the Network

Looks pretty cool. Been thinking about buying a Vita so I'll keep an eye out for this.

I'm gonna get this game.

And it will only be $29.99, my preorder is chilling in the basket for some time already...

More videos!!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
Looks quite interesting. I hope you can play this on PS TV. I don't like handhelds much.

Japanese will get it on PSVITA TV, so it will probably the case for west

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Preordered a Playstation TV just for games like this, looks promising.

BasilZero said:
So is this confirmed to work with Playstation TV?

Here you go

Just kidding.  Love you really Basil.

But anyway, yes.  It's been running on Vita TV's at trade shows and stuff.

Conegamer said:
Why is Krezzy not here?!?!

Looks awesome but I fear, like God Eater or Monster Hunter, that looks will be deceiving and it will be a slow, plodding, boring, repetitive game behind the looks.

At least the enemies have health bars in this which is a plus.  And the thorns seem to make things a little faster paced.

I'll probably pick it up at some point just because.

It will be miiiiiine XD cant wait for this, probably coming during the holidays?