roboplato said:
Confirmed numbers from neogaf

PS4--185k

360--58k

XB1--76k

Wii--12k

Wii U--60k

PS3--38k

No, not confirmed, unless creamsugar was giving incorrect info.

It's from cream sugar pie chart

this are the right ones:

ps4 : 194

3ds: 87

xone: 76

wiiu: 60

360: 57

vita: 56

ps3: 36

wii: 11

so ps4 (194) > wiiu+ xbox family (193)

ur numbers doesnt fit, becaus ps4 need to be > wiiu + xbox family

Around the Network

So I did some calculations from the chart cream confirmed was right and the approx angles I got were.

PS4 - 122
3DS - 54
XBO - 47
Wii U - 38
360 - 36
PSV - 35
PS3 - 24
Wii - 4

so knowing that the Wii U is around 60K I did some calculations to find the total so I can find the rest of the numbers, so I got this.

360 = 56.6K
PS3 = 37.9K
Wii = 6.29K

3DS = 84.9K
PSV = 54.9K

Wii U = 60K
XBO = 73.92K
PS4 = 191.81K

Total Hardware = 566K

I did some rounding here and there so the numbers are not totally accurate but it should be around there.

Nvm.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Ps4 holding strong.

Good numbers but cant wait for destiny effect and holiday sales.

ltd figures based on npd

PS4 US LTD at 3301k and XB1 US LTD at 2718k or a difference of 583k or 21.5%

chartz overtracked by 150k usa alone

still everyone sure about ps4 at 8 mio+?

Around the Network

I think the Destiny bundle will split the ps4 sales for June fairly decently, so we may be looking at 160-170k ps4 (with September getting the boost).

We've also gone from merely not being able to trust vgc xb1 numbers to not being able to trust any of them. Sadface.

prinz_valium said:
ltd figures based on npd

PS4 US LTD at 3301k and XB1 US LTD at 2718k or a difference of 583k or 21.5%

chartz overtracked by 150k usa alone

still everyone sure about ps4 at 8 mio+?

You don't mean to imply insiderp was wrong, do you?

prinz_valium said:
OttoniBastos said:

To be fair what we had this month? 

A late port of a PS3 exclusive(MBL);

and a multiplatform;

It's really great that Watch dogs had this impact on the PS4 only.

what impact?

only impact of watchdog on ps4 is its 45% sales

no significant hardware bump.

sub 150k figure for ps4 without watchdog (bundle)?

now i highly doubt destiny will do much for the ps4 hardware

Actually there was! historically speaking,the month of may have lower numbers than April(something like 40k less or even more)

If neogaf prediction is right,then Ps4's May numbers are basically the same as april's,which means a possible bump of 40k or more.

Max King of the Wild said:
Vena said:
Yakuzaice said:
Vena said:

You're building a falacy. The pre-order availability of the WiiU/MK8 doesn't really answer anything with regards to the "two days vs. three weeks" issue here. 

Pretty sure the 4.1x hardware boost is accounted for in these May numbers.  We got that the MK bundle was 6.6% of software sales.  That puts it at ~25k.  If the sales were evenly distributed it would be 60k/7.1.  That would be about 8.5k for the first three weeks and then 34.5k for the MK week.  If the 4.1x was the week after then it would be a minimum of 100k due to the known number for the MK bundles.  That just doesn't seem remotely realistic.

It can't be accounted for in the May numbers. I highly doubt the WiiU was selling at 8.5k until the last TWO days of the month.

Believe it. The Wii U has been putting up horrendous numbers.

Its still rather unlikely. The WiiU would have had to have been pulling Vita numbers during the entirety of the month before MK8 released. Basically, you'd have to be arguing that just about EVERYONE interested in MK8 waited until May 30th and that ALL of them bought it in two days despite the fact that we know: bundles weren't available everywhere, and sold out everywhere.