roboplato said:
Confirmed numbers from neogaf

PS4--185k

360--58k

XB1--76k

Wii--12k

Wii U--60k

PS3--38k

No, not confirmed, unless creamsugar was giving incorrect info.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Aura7541 said:
A guy on NeoGaf literally used a protractor to estimate the sales of each home system.

PS4--185k
PS3--38k

XB1--76k
360--58k

Wii U--60k
Wii--12k

A "meh" month all around, except for the Vita. June shall be more interesting.

can't be right.

ps4 = 185 > xb + 360 + wiiU = 194

Oh crap, that is not right... Either PS4 sales are higher than 185k or X1 and 360 sales are lower than listed.

Boutros said:
bubblegamer said:
Boutros said:

Everything we know via CreamSugar so far in one place for your convinience;

200k > PS4 > 170k
PS4 > 3DS > XB1
100k > XB1 > 60k
Wii U ~= 60k 
~60K > 360 > 50k
PSV ~= 56k
50k > PS3 > Wii
-----------------------------
Mario Kart 8 ~= 375k, 6.6% from bundles
Watch Dogs Sales Breakdown

PS4 ~ 46% 
XB1 ~ 29% 
360 ~ 14% 
PS3 ~ 11% 

Total > 1.25M
Minecraft PS3 89k 
Wolfenstein New Order

PS4 ~ 41% 
XB1 ~ 38% 
360 ~ 13% 
PS3 ~ 8% 
BL2 Vita Standalone ~27k

Cool thanks!

I'll update the OP tomorrow.

Sure and thanks for your effort in these threads, they're great.

Oh and we have more precise numbers now;

WII 13 WIU 61 PS3 37 PS4 198 360 58 XBO 79 3DS 90 PSV 58

TheGoldenBoy said:
Intrinsic said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Quite disappointing.

Shitty numbers for everything, except Vita since it had little to no expectations

I really don't know how these are shitty number for the PS4. If it sold 185k in just one territory in what is usually a slow month and sold around the same/more in all of europe then it is avaraging around 400k-500k worldwide. I really can't imagine how that is a bad thing.

It sold 199k last month with little to no new software. This month it had MLB, Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs and it somehow sold less?

That's terrible.

thats me thought

not sure, if ps4 hardware got a bump form e3 hype, but i expect sub 200k number for june again (and its a 5 week track period)

ps4 : 194

3ds: 87

xone: 76

wiiu: 60

360: 57

vita: 56

ps3: 36

wii: 11

so ps4 (194) > wiiu+ xbox family (193)

seems right, not?

The only VGC numbers are close are PS3, 360 and 3DS. Everything else is all over the place.

Disappointed for PS4, happy for Vita (even though it'll go back to being doomed next month). Horrendous Wii U and Xbox One numbers.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Intrinsic said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Quite disappointing.

Shitty numbers for everything, except Vita since it had little to no expectations

I really don't know how these are shitty number for the PS4. If it sold 185k in just one territory in what is usually a slow month and sold around the same/more in all of europe then it is avaraging around 400k-500k worldwide. I really can't imagine how that is a bad thing.

It sold 199k last month with little to no new software. This month it had MLB, Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs and it somehow sold less?

That's terrible.

I really don't get it... people make this reference to games releasing like every single game is guranteed to sell hardware, or that all of a sudden the 7M+ people that own the hardware don't buy games anymore and the only people that buy games are people buying new hardware. 

Couldn't it just mean that since all those games were cross gen and one came later on the PS4 it didnt impact sales of hardware at all? Or maybe it did and this was the number..... either way, looking at the overall picture. PS4 doing 198k in one territory is not a bad thing in my book. Especially considering its also doing well in the software top ten too.

It's not a matter of it selling less than last month.

The point is that during a month that new software was available, it sold less. Software sells hardware and VGC's data was showing a huge boost for PS4. Even if the games only gave it a minor bump it's still disappointing that the PS4 sold less.

Also if you look at the predictions for this month, very few people predicted <200k.

eFKac said:
roboplato said:

PS4--185k

360--58k

XB1--76k

Wii--12k

Wii U--60k

PS3--38k

It's from cream sugar pie chart

Jay70sgamer said:

I'm going out on a limb and predicting ....June npd ........will be very close and ps4 will come in second or third in the usa ......I see this being real close with xbox one price reduction ....wii u mario kart 8 bundle (Reggie has claimed it has quadrupled in sales the week after the release of mario kart 8 ) that will be shown in June npd....just my gut feeling...I have a feeling the ps4 hype is slowing down a little bit in the usa ....

That's hugely far out on a limb considering the $399 xb1 only charted well for two days. It's down in the doomzone once again, while ps4 is waaaaay above it, top hardware for the month even split with destiny bundles (which will count as September sales). Basically status quo. Probably 190k ps4, 135k xb1 (being generous for that two day bump, it could well be wider).

Vena said:

It can't be accounted for in the May numbers. I highly doubt the WiiU was selling at 8.5k until the last TWO days of the month.

It makes a whole lot more sense than the Wii U selling 100k+ the first week of June.  It only averaged 12k in April, not surprising that sales would be somewhat depressed with a new bundle coming up.  The only other sales data we have for week two of MK is the UK and Japan.  Both saw sales of MK drop by more than three quarters, and Japan saw hardware sales decline (no HW numbers for UK, but with such a large SW decline it seems unlikely they were up).

How much do you think the Wii U was doing in the first three weeks?  Because there is only 35k to go around after removing the MK bundles.  Unless the Wii U sold zero units in the first 5 days of the MK launch week, and zero non MK bundles after launch, the weekly average will be pretty close to 8.5k.  Even if it only sold 5k non MK bundles in week 4, that is just 10k per week the first 3 weeks.  That 30k week 4 would also mean a 123k week 1 of June if you believe the 4.1x is for that week.

roboplato said:
eFKac said:
roboplato said:

PS4--185k

360--58k

XB1--76k

Wii--12k

Wii U--60k

PS3--38k

It's from cream sugar pie chart

Well then somebody protracked it wrong, cause I don't see numbers on them.

PS4 > Wii U, Xbone, 360

Those numbers show 185k > 194k, so it doesn't really add up.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!