By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
noname2200 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
The Xbox One is being advertised like crazy in the UK. Every other ad break has that guy from Breaking Bad playing the X1. Lol the ad just came on while I was typing this.

Assuming it's the same ad as the one playing in the US, I have to say that it's really stupid. I get that they want to emphasize features, so the whole "I can watch TV while playing my games" is something they throw out there, but aren't they effectively saying their headline games are so dull you can and should split your attention by also watching television instead?

IMHO and this is going to sound harsh, it just punctuates how insignificant those features actually are. Thats just me.

Around the Network

XB1 will win once it is released in US and UK!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Max King of the Wild said:
Mike_L said:
Max King of the Wild said:

I'll be here I'm not going anywhere ....I'm not a nintendo fan ...I'm a gamer ...you my friend is a Sony fanboy lol ...yes we will see next month 

moderated: Torillian

Okay then, glad to hear you'll be here. So let's get your expectations on record since you've been talking big through this thread. Tell me, what are you expecting for Wii U sales in June?

Apparently he isn't expecting anything..

When you're lacking proof and arguments it's so easy (and cowardly) to claim how things will look in the far future regardless of how absurd these claims are. x{

Luckily for Jay70sgamer that "future" is a whole month away. Until then he can continue to make claims with no strings attached and disappear when June NPD  numbers are in.

Exactly, so easily to make excuses and generic claims. Conversation moved to wii u doesn't have any games to it doesn't have mk8 to mk8 only had a couple days. I expect June to be better but due to a week extra and sales being higher average only because of the dismal 3 weeks before mk8. The people quoting 2 days make it seem like sales will rise the week after or sustain sales. No, they will drop

Did you get my prediction 140,000 to 150, 000 at least ..it should move 25,000 to 30,000 a week and it's a 5 week June

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
XB1 will win once it is released in US and UK!

LOL

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
VXIII said:

Unfortunately that's not how it works. If SE thought by doing so the sales would rise then they are clueless. XIII universe was hated beyond its flaws, so fixing those flaws was never going to work.  SE should have reacted by delivering what the fans really wanted, Versus XIII. They should have let Lightning go long, long time ago. 

With that being said, Lightning Returns was an excellent game, the best battle system in JRPG imo.

What exactly do you consider a jRPG. I haven't played Lightning Returns but I am biased towards abses.

Well, turn based battle system, more focus on the colorful artstyle than the technical aspects of graphics. Japanese storytelling, which prefers to tell story through provoking emotions and grand events rather that dialog and characters. It's kind of hard to point a finger on what it is.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
The Xbox One is being advertised like crazy in the UK. Every other ad break has that guy from Breaking Bad playing the X1. Lol the ad just came on while I was typing this.

Assuming it's the same ad as the one playing in the US, I have to say that it's really stupid. I get that they want to emphasize features, so the whole "I can watch TV while playing my games" is something they throw out there, but aren't they effectively saying their headline games are so dull you can and should split your attention by also watching television instead?

Or people may want to check up with what's going on during the World Cup or ESPN while playing a game (which is kind of what they always show when something's snapped on a commercial). The Snap feature isn't meant for your full or even half of your attention, that's why the screen is so small.