By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tbone51 said:

Hmmm i just got word... Vita outsold ps4+x1+3ds+wiiu for the entire month!!!

Borderlands 2 did its job :0

your trolling right :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Ninsect said:

I sometimes saw news reports about this NPD thing on other sites. I didn't know there was such an anticipation for it on forums

we love NPD's. the meltdowns that happen sometimes are epic.

March was the worst of Meltdowns in a long time lol!

What happened with all those insiders thar leaked NPD all the time?

Tagging this is going to be fun

Dark_Feanor said:
What happened with all those insiders thar leaked NPD all the time?

Go find them on neogaf. 

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
tbone51 said:

Hmmm i just got word... Vita outsold ps4+x1+3ds+wiiu for the entire month!!!

Borderlands 2 did its job :0

your trolling right :P

You have to ask???

Vita hit 5 figures this month! That's as good as it'll get for the little handheld that could... do anything but sell hardware.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

tbone51 said:
bananaking21 said:
Ninsect said:

I sometimes saw news reports about this NPD thing on other sites. I didn't know there was such an anticipation for it on forums

let me guess microsoft fanboys went up in rage because titanfall didint beat ps4 and infamous

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
bananaking21 said:
Ninsect said:

well this is my first npds on vgchartz so this will be fun XD

sadly this might not be the most fun NPD, winner is obvious, and gloating for second place isnt always that strong. if XB1> WiiU expect some users to call out all the nintendo fans that said WiiU will take second place for the month. and the opposite to happen if WiiU > XB1. however they glooming fact that PS4 will probably be near double both will hamper all the fun.

Next month will be fun. if PS4 wins there will be meltdowns because XB1 couldnt win with a 100$ price cut. if XB1 wins expect "XB1 will win every month from now on and it will take back UK and USA", even though it recieved a 100$ price cut to win. it will be fun, and melt downs are all but sure! 

to be honest the most people who would go crazy with stealthy jabs aren't here, so I expect no meltdowns really

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

tbone51 said:

yeah it was a good month lol. Jan was also a huge shock, that "PS4 nearly doubled Xb1" caused a huge shock. it was epic.