By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - White Teacher Calls Student "N" Word

ookaze said:
lolita said:

I wouldn't use that word if I was him. Black people, though, have to decide if it's offensive or not. It can't be non offensive when a black sais it and offensive when a white sais it. It makes no sence and I think it is unfair how black people use it against others to call them racists when they use the word themselves.

It is stuff like that that seperates the human race insteed of uniting it.

OK, and you fail at life... big time! And what's worse is that you're not the only one in this thread.

I'm sure you don't understand what context is then, which is serious mental deficiency, I think mostly Asperger people lack this common sense, but you're no asperger.

One exact same word can have different meaning based on the context, be it voice tone, who says it, to whom it's said, voice loudness, ...

That's why a voiced over drama can become a comedy, that's even why humorists can exist. Only racist or stupid people could say sth as stupid as "Black people, though, have to decide if it's offensive or not. It can't be non offensive when a black sais it and offensive when a white sais it".

Moron!

And even making the supposition that the guy and his friends call each other "niggers", I doubt the teacher is one of his friend, and I also doubt the guy called his teacher "nigger". And unless the teacher calls his family members "nigger", or all his students like that, explain to me exactly how come he used the word in this instance.

The same racist or stupid moniker can be applied to people that say "it's only words". Well right, people can be banned on this very forum and lots of others everywhere, for using "only words". Some people die for "only words".

When I hear such stupidity, I wonder if some people learned anything in school. Seriously!

...Geez can't you get more hateful? I said that based on personal life experiance also you have no right to insult me.

Around the Network

@Lolita
Yeah I saw that, quite a tasteless reply for a small paragraph written just from your opinions, I don't even know how he can be arguing with you the way he did considering it was just personal opinion.
He seems so overly passionate about his beliefs that given the chance he’d turn words into violence,  and to think he has a right to decide what's a serious mental deficiency or not, fucking idiot.

rofl if weezy sees what he unleashed here, god that will be funny

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

^ at least it's not as bad as when that no x-box for christmas video was posted

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

When you say the "N" word do you mean nigger? Or nigga?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network
Alexie Di Onie said:

nagger ofcourse...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Alexie Di Onie said:

Who are you directing that at?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

lol... south park... naggers :P

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I really dont get people who get upset about words like this, when i went school there was a lot of raciest words against all races including whites, but the raciest words against whites were allowed anything else was banned. Now that is true racisum make it equal all ok or all banned, i would prefer all ok the more these words are used the less they will mean.

holy crap whats the big deal? like black people say that to each other all the time and its a common word, but if a white guy says it all of a sudden its blasphemy! Its just a dumb word, whey people get offended, i don't know.

I'm back...