By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - White Teacher Calls Student "N" Word

Grey Acumen said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
White people do not have to deal with racism/prejudice in the same way African American people do. White people would not understand how it would feel, being called the N word, it strikes home. It makes most of my people really angry and we will react accordingly with force to avenge this insult inflicted.
Racism is not just implied through words, it is also implied through actions by white people shouting at us and treating us like we are alien.
You will not understand unless you could walk a day in my shoes and see how the world is. Some white people are prejudice/ racist in nature.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Did the white teacher get shot dead in class the next day? If some White **** said that I would f****** kill them.

Yeah, cause white people have NEVER had to experience someone treating them differently based on the color of their skin, as you've so clearly demonstrated.

Face it, black(and I say black, not african american, because not all native africans are black, and not all black people are from africa or can trace their ancestory back to africa any better than I can) people don't get personally offended by nigga/nigger, it's an excuse.

No one in today's age has ever been a slave, and probably can't even trace their history back to someone in their family who was a slave. Neither is slavery something that has been limited to black people, nor only practiced by white people, nor originated from America. Do you really think black slaves where found by white guys who hunted them out in africa with nets? BLACK people were the ones who SOLD them to america to BEGIN WITH.

If any black person wants to deny these facts, or say they aren't the real issue, then they encompass everything that Nigger has come mean; an ignorant black person who uses an era long past issue of "slavery" as their only source of pride, since they've never learned how to take pride in themselves as a human being regardless of color, and as an excuse to become racist, aggresive, and violent over a word that only still has meaning because today's black society clings to it like a old war veteran clings to his purple heart medal when he has nothing else to show for his life.

"If any black people come in this room, we'll kill them, only white people can use this room" hrmm, sounds like racism.

"If any black person says 'cracker' I'll kill them, only white people get to use that term" hrmm... still sounds like racism.

"If any white person says 'nigger' I'll kill them, only black people get to use that term" hmm... still sounds like raci- wait, you're trying to say it's not?

Black people call each other "niggers" as a way to reclaim the word? Don't make me laugh. There is only ONE way to reclaim that word: Black people don't use it on any black person except ones who have made something of their lives and contributed to society. If a black person does become successful, then they should refer to themselves as "nigger" and tell non-blacks to use that term to refer to them that way as well. When some non-black person calls you a nigger, you smile and say thanks, regardless of what that person MEANT.

THAT is how you "reclaim" that word.

You have no clue at all. You're really just spouting off to sound like you have some idea of what you're talking about, but really.. you don't. You really won't EVER understand because you aren't black. The N word has so much hatred and vile memories attached to it. It wasn't that long ago that white people just said it freely in the face of any and everyone, black or not. That was just a little over 40 years ago.

You wouldn't understand how it feels because you're not at a major disadvantage straight from birth simply because someone hates you because of the color of your skin. Yes, I've been the victim of racism multiple times through out my life at the young age of 22. You just can't understand because you aren't black. Christ, even my own PARENTS went through this. The 50s, 60s.. those were terrible, terrible times.

So don't tell me that blacks shouldn't be angry over being called the N word. You don't have a clue at all. Don't even say something as foolish as that.

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
White people do not have to deal with racism/prejudice in the same way African American people do. White people would not understand how it would feel, being called the N word, it strikes home. It makes most of my people really angry and we will react accordingly with force to avenge this insult inflicted.
Racism is not just implied through words, it is also implied through actions by white people shouting at us and treating us like we are alien.
You will not understand unless you could walk a day in my shoes and see how the world is. Some white people are prejudice/ racist in nature.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Did the white teacher get shot dead in class the next day? If some White **** said that I would f****** kill them.

Yeah, cause white people have NEVER had to experience someone treating them differently based on the color of their skin, as you've so clearly demonstrated.

Face it, black(and I say black, not african american, because not all native africans are black, and not all black people are from africa or can trace their ancestory back to africa any better than I can) people don't get personally offended by nigga/nigger, it's an excuse.

No one in today's age has ever been a slave, and probably can't even trace their history back to someone in their family who was a slave. Neither is slavery something that has been limited to black people, nor only practiced by white people, nor originated from America. Do you really think black slaves where found by white guys who hunted them out in africa with nets? BLACK people were the ones who SOLD them to america to BEGIN WITH.

If any black person wants to deny these facts, or say they aren't the real issue, then they encompass everything that Nigger has come mean; an ignorant black person who uses an era long past issue of "slavery" as their only source of pride, since they've never learned how to take pride in themselves as a human being regardless of color, and as an excuse to become racist, aggresive, and violent over a word that only still has meaning because today's black society clings to it like a old war veteran clings to his purple heart medal when he has nothing else to show for his life.

"If any black people come in this room, we'll kill them, only white people can use this room" hrmm, sounds like racism.

"If any black person says 'cracker' I'll kill them, only white people get to use that term" hrmm... still sounds like racism.

"If any white person says 'nigger' I'll kill them, only black people get to use that term" hmm... still sounds like raci- wait, you're trying to say it's not?

Black people call each other "niggers" as a way to reclaim the word? Don't make me laugh. There is only ONE way to reclaim that word: Black people don't use it on any black person except ones who have made something of their lives and contributed to society. If a black person does become successful, then they should refer to themselves as "nigger" and tell non-blacks to use that term to refer to them that way as well. When some non-black person calls you a nigger, you smile and say thanks, regardless of what that person MEANT.

THAT is how you "reclaim" that word.

Grey Acumen, you come off as extremely ignorant this post. Most of us can't trace our background past slavery. You always get to the point where they boat some nigger in Africa. If weren't for DNA testing it would be near impossible to find part of Africa that was origin of that part of most of our ancestry.

The long past issue of Slavery? I live in Virginia. It isn't "long past" here. Interracial Marriage was legal here until 1970. Integration didn't occur until the mid 50s into the 60s. Although, we were legally allowed to vote but if you actually tried you'd get lynched. You nothing of our history so don't speak on it. I live five minutes from Fort Lee. You know who that is name for? Robert E. Lee the commander of the Confederate Army. The part of the United States that help virtually all its slaves and tried to secede from the rest of the country. Robert E. Lee has his own holiday here. Monument Ave is lined with statues of Conderate generals. Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson have a State holiday here that up until recently was "shared" with Martin Luther King. People talk as if in 1865 slaver ended and everything was fine. Goverment approved discrimination didn't end this country until the late 60s to early 70s depending on the state. That is less than 40 years ago. Some our parents or grandparents have been direct effected by such things. I know the Farmville the county next to where my mother went to high school shut down public schools rather than integrate. So before I got hop on Jefferson Davis Highway, yes the President of the Confederacy has a road the length of my state named for him, and ride past various other offensive landmarks.

Sorry for going on a tangent but I get sick and tired of hearing about how it was so long ago. Especially when I live in a part of the country in which white people can't let go of the Confederacy. I can't imagine Germany having a Fort Hitler and Third Reich Flags displayed all about. I can't imagine roads and various schools being named for their various leaders and generals. Don't get me started on the official Holiday.

Why do jews not complain like crazy about how awful there herditage is how discriminated against they where?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
weezy said:

Poor kid.... His lunatic teacher calls him "n" and its ok because blacks call each other "n"?

I would sue the fuck out of the school for allowing this wacked out old man to still have his job.

You are nuts.  The guy says 1 word and you want to sue the school?  The taxpayers should not be punished because 1 man said 1 word 1 time. There is no way the guy should be fired for saying 1 word 1 time.  He should be punished, though. The kid is crazier than the teacher for suggesting that the teacher should be fired. 
Also, the teacher say's he didn't say the N word but a slang version of it that usually means friend but could (and may have been in this case) be used as an insult.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

LMAO , did anyone see the Boondocks episode where they reenacted this.

As far as the N word goes, a lot of you here act like every African American uses are approves of the N word to begin with, when the fact is there are a lot who don't. Although you might not offend one person you might offend another. The fact of the matter is this guy is a teacher who is supposed to set a good example for the kids. Even if the student did use the N word you still have the hold the teacher too a higher standard.

LOL @ the teacher pretending to be oblivious and he 40+ years old. You aren't fooling nobody.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

Around the Network

Why does the N word require this much discussion? In this day in age, why does race still matter? Many racists are so laughably stupid and ignorant anyways. My mother got called the N word back when she was a kid because kids in Northern Maine had never seen an actual black person before, but they hated them anyways. My mom is white.

Actually its funny, I have a lot of people think I'm asian. If people can't even tell races apart, then why bother labeling them?

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

the crazy thing is i hear the N word constantly, but from black people, it's only offensive if it comes from a white person. If ypu are white, you just have to live with that.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It just reminds me of the Boondocks episode.

Of which I think the point was... everyone needs to stop saying it. It gets said so much you've got dumbass wigger white kids constantly saying it because they're... well dumbasses. Not even in a racist way either.

lol heres another remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFzuFNyVISI

weezy said:

Poor kid.... His lunatic teacher calls him "n" and its ok because blacks call each other "n"?

I would sue the fuck out of the school for allowing this wacked out old man to still have his job.

anyone who isnt african american i dare you to say "n" to a brothas face and you see if "it doesnt matter"

lol.

What, you think you deserve special privaleges that no one else gets?  Don't be ridiculous.  When black people say things like that, it just reminds me of why people in the south are still so racist.  No likes a selfish little prick that thinks he's entitled to special rules, and it doesn't matter what color your skin is.  Either grow up and be adults, or admit that you're inferior and need special privaleges to get along as well as any other person in this country does.

You do not have the right to never be offended.