By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSVITA just got TROLLED big time!/no FF type-0 HD release

MikeRox said:

To be fair to him, he's brought a lot of stuff to the Vita. He does a damn good job. He doesn't edit the US PlayStation Blog, he got the info from there. Blame the incompetents at SCEA who are leaving the Vita to die.

SCEE (whom Shahid is employed by) have done immensely more for the console than SCEA ever have.

I doubt he does much of anything that's really worthwhile and really just takes credit and nothing more.  I mean if a game was going to come to the Vita because of him, don't you think he would have known?  I mean he is the head of that bs department. 

Instead, what happens is the Playstation Blog incorrectly posted that it's coming to the Vita.  Since it's a JRPG that Square Enix announced and he, like anyone, would assume it's for the Vita considering it was a PSP game, decides to take credit for it.  Well.  It backfired and now everyone knows what a lying douchebag tool that he is.

Around the Network

Someone has dun goofed!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

What the website meant to say is FF Type 0 is coming Vita... via Playstation Now... maybe eventually...

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

kupomogli said:
MikeRox said:

To be fair to him, he's brought a lot of stuff to the Vita. He does a damn good job. He doesn't edit the US PlayStation Blog, he got the info from there. Blame the incompetents at SCEA who are leaving the Vita to die.

SCEE (whom Shahid is employed by) have done immensely more for the console than SCEA ever have.

I doubt he does anything and really just takes credit and nothing more.  I mean if a game was going to come to the Vita because of him, don't you think he would have known?  I mean he is the head of that bs department. 

Instead, what happens is the Playstation Blog incorrectly posted that it's coming to the Vita.  Since it's a JRPG that Square Enix announced and he, like anyone, would assume it's for the Vita considering it was a PSP game, decides to take credit for it.  Well.  It backfired and now everyone knows what a lying douchebag tool that he is.

He is not employed by SCEA. SCEA announced FF Type 0 for Vita via THEIR blog. He simply retweeted news from SCEA's OFFICIAL communication channel which should be a reliable source.

He is Senior Business Development Manager for SCEE, a completely different company to SCEA. He thought SCEA had sealed down Type O for Vita and got excited because, believe it or not, he's actually a passionate gamer and had been campaigning hard himself to get Type O brought to Vita.

People really need to understand who works for who and what their remit is before shooting off vitrious drivel that is completely unjustified. Without Shahid, Vita's post 2012 Western output would have made the Virtual Boy look good.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I had given up hope this game would ever come out in the first place. And to see it not only coming out, but on PS4, is icing on the cake. I'd rather have it on PS4 than Vita.

Around the Network

Wow that's messed up.

MikeRox said:

He is not employed by SCEA. SCEA announced FF Type 0 for Vita via THEIR blog. He simply retweeted news from SCEA's OFFICIAL communication channel which should be a reliable source.

He is Senior Business Development Manager for SCEE, a completely different company to SCEA. He thought SCEA had sealed down Type O for Vita and got excited because, believe it or not, he's actually a passionate gamer and had been campaigning hard himself to get Type O brought to Vita.

People really need to understand who works for who and what their remit is before shooting off vitrious drivel that is completely unjustified. Without Shahid, Vita's post 2012 Western output would have made the Virtual Boy look good.

If you are going to share information publicly it might be best to check said information for accuracy beforehand.  Anyone whom works for any business should take the time to do that to avoid embarassment not only for themselves but for their employer as well.   He made a bad situation worse and he's going to get shit for being negligent and unprofessional because that is what his behavior was. A little patience and a phone call or email could have avoided this entire situation.  

Sahid and his apologists need to understand that this is exactly the behavior he has already been criticized for many times.  If he doesn't want to keep getting lambasted for it then he'll need to change the behavior.  It's 100% justified. 

Damnnnnnn that sucks, they had a major screw up then because I saw multiple tweets from PlayStation saying it will come to Vita. Poor Vita you can never catch a break!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

nitekrawler1285 said:

If you are going to share information publicly it might be best to check said information for accuracy beforehand.  Anyone whom works for any business should take the time to do that to avoid embarassment not only for themselves but for their employer as well.   He made a bad situation worse and he's going to get shit for being negligent and unprofessional because that is what his behavior was. A little patience and a phone call or email could have avoided this entire situation.  

Sahid and his apologists need to understand that this is exactly the behavior he has already been criticized for many times.  If he doesn't want to keep getting lambasted for it then he'll need to change the behavior.  It's 100% justified. 

You'd be right, if the source wasn't SCEA themselves. it's 0% justified in this instance.

Can imagine the phonecall you want now.

Hey SCEA, I see you've confirmed this is happening. I just want to check this is actually happening, not that I think you're too incompetent to be able to post news or anything, bt nitekrawler1285 says your official postings need verifying with you.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I want to be mad but If given the choice I would rather play this on my PS4 anyway. I love my Vita and this does suck but playing this on my PS4 is hard to turn up.