By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's conference/event was the worst E3 event ever!

E3s worst ever event?

Nintendo 2014 5 38.46%

Nintendo 2013 8 61.54%

Total:13
Ka-pi96 said:

All they had was the same old Nintendo games.

No games that are actually new! No going third party announcement (although, even that wouldn't have saved them from this catastrophically bad showing).

Huge fail by Nintendo!

Microsoft and Sony absolutely decimated them!

Splatoon.

Deavil´s Third.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

and new gameplay in established franchises > tired shitty gameplay in a new coat of paint

Around the Network

Lolll... Strongly Disagree

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It seems this thread was created solely to incite reactions. So I'm locking it.

Signature goes here!

Can we not so blatantly troll, please?

Best joke thread I've seen in years! Thank you for the alugh, ka-pi!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

The them going third party is what makes this thread a fucking joke. A lame attempt at a joke.

I thought it was an amazing event. Stop making crazy claims with no facts backing them up. They have lots of new games!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Someone hand the OP a tissue, he's sad that the XB1 isn't going to catch the Wii U.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I agree!!!! How can Nintendo make look Sony and Microsoft so plain? How can the have a WAY better show without having a coference? Don't they know they're supposed to be the kiddie, boring, not cool console out of the three? How dare they give us the original Bayonetta bundled w Bayo 2 fo FREE? Who in the world told them we wanted Gameplay? Don't the know that prerendered videos is the thing now? How outdated can they be? Who told them I wanted all those games this year? They think I'm rich or what? Are you serious Nintendo?

Okay, okay, okay... I know it's your opinion. But for me it wasn't that bad. They showed games that appealed to the Nintendo fanbase, but that's it. While Mario Maker is the only thing that piqued my attention, the rest was meh for me. But power for the fans of the other franchises, if that's what they like. I do agree with something: Nintendo didn't win E3. But we have to wait until the smoke is settled to make a better judgement.