By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - suing vgchartz (joke thread)

maybe they could bring it back as an 18+ thread or something. You get one of those generic screens:

click here if you are 18+.................. click here if you are not 18+

there are too many stories to be had.

Around the Network

m suing over late NA numbers....lol

are NA numbers coming up tday ioi??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dont let this thread die

from LISMDK

Last time I got drunk I was with friends in a friend's basement. I went upstairs so I could go outside and I notice that one of my friends and his girlfriend were cuddling on the couch. So I went back down stairs and went up to my fat & hairy friend and said to him "Dude, I will give you 10 dollars if go up stairs in nothin but you underpants and get in front of (friend and his girlfriend) and take you underpants off and jump on them and stay on them for as long as possible." A bunch of friends and I were cracking up and the fat friend jumped at the opportunity. He riped his clothes off, bolted upstairs and me and another friend were on the stairs were we could some of what was going on. Then, we saw the fat guys boxers fly up in the air and we heard the screams of the girlfriend. I was laughing uncontrollably. My friend wasn't to pleased with what happened but, he forgave me the next day.

^^

yay, someone else looking out for the sites best interest.

keep the dream alive!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Wow, that D21Lewis story is sick. I'm gonna have nightmares too now.

How does this VG$ work anyway?

We should plan some sort of group attack where 10 of us get totally wasted all in one thread, even though we're all in different timezones so it's most likely impossible. Hell, if I have a day off I'll drink for breakfast to keep up with you.

What?! How come you see it impossible? You just start after work at friday, continue it in the next morning, drink thru the night and continue for a week or two. Timezones doesn't matter, since after a week you don't have an idea even about what decade it is.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

my head hurts

birthday shots were too much

uggggggg..... sweet.

sd;fkg sdkl dsgf afdkg