By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - suing vgchartz (joke thread)

see what im saying, the thread was gold.

Around the Network

Ah, looks like a hilarious thread. Poor D21Lewis.

This isn't really that funny but what evah, I got drunk this last friday and fell a sleep on the bus home. My friends woke me up when they got off but I fell a sleep right away after (I live about 10 miles farther away from them) and when I woke up I thought I was just outside my home so I jumped off. But when I looked around me I saw that it was only about a quarter of mile from where me friends went off.
So in conclusion, I was asleep for about 20 seconds, jumped off far from home, had to walk home (and it was freezing, damn you cold Sweden)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

^^

haha, that sucks.

the people have spoken! drunk thread needs to return.... or gemme my 5,000 vg$.

either way, im going to sleep. hope this thread is still active when i wake up.

::::cough::::

im still looking to have my thread reactivated.

any mod takers? ben or montana perhaps?

lol, man I just bought a bottle of Southern Comfort yesterday too. I could've gotten tanked and posted some stupid crap. Ah well, maybe later.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Wow, that D21Lewis story is sick. I'm gonna have nightmares too now.

How does this VG$ work anyway?

We should plan some sort of group attack where 10 of us get totally wasted all in one thread, even though we're all in different timezones so it's most likely impossible. Hell, if I have a day off I'll drink for breakfast to keep up with you.

Haha^ I'm up for that.

is i nOot drink>

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

There was a kid in my school who got drunk to impress his friends the thing is he got so wasted that they had to take him home from the party and his mother find out.So the next day his mother force him to go to church to apologise to god because according to her he was a sinner.

btw this is not me its someone from my school.

I lol'd really really hard at d21lewis story. That was f**kin awesome.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music