By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate to say it, but Sony E3 was terrible!

Yes it was a very bad show.

Very disappointing.

Around the Network

I hate 2 say this,but I disagree with your post.

DirtyP2002 said:
Yeah, Sony had a bad E3.
I thought they would go all out for their holiday lineup, because as it is now, it is really bad.

Gamewise 2014 was really bad for the PS4 so far with InFamous being the only exclusive that deserved to be mentioned. Now their holiday lineup is a delayed launch game from last year (!!!) and LBP3.

That is not much when the competition gets Halo and Mario Kart in the same year.

If PS4 sales start slipping, it will be their fault. Such a great console undersupported just like Vita.

justgames7604 said:

I think if ms hadnt leaked everything before hand it would of blown sonys out of the water, but as it is sonys gave me more excitement and i enjoyed it more because i didnt know anything with genuine surprises.

If ms did that 20min thing in the middle it would get so much hate.

Overall maybe ms had a better one....idk :/

Edit: dat bloodborne though. And dat conker mindf@#$

I can't give a fair opinion on the MS conference yet, but soon.

Mystro-Sama said:
gamemaster4747 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Terrible? Really?

Sure it was underwhelming but it was by no means terrible.

I respectfully disagree.

Have you seen your expectations? 90% of that shit was obviously not going to come. You bought into the hype and rumors and was let down. Legend of the Dragoons 2? The Last Gaurdian? LOL are you shitting me? Not to mention price cuts for all systems. This is why you don't hype E3. Nothing good will come of it.

Of course I've seen them. I wrote them! I didn't expect all of that, but some.

Around the Network
superhippy420 said:

I have to disagree about MS when it comes to their list getting leaked.   Their BIG announcements were a Halo Collection and Crackdown 3.  The fact that Crackdown 3 was their closing "BIG" game to me is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.   A sequel to 2 mediocre games that COMBINED have sold 2.8 million copies.   It's a small beans franchise.   All I wanted out of MS was either a new really cool IP,  Halo 5 real footage (not this CGI crap), or some new Gears of War and in the end they did none of that.

I will comment on the MS conference after I have seen it.

Azerth said:
they also didnt show drive club

You are right! I wonder why they didn't.

gamemaster4747 said:
Azerth said:
they also didnt show drive club

You are right! I wonder why they didn't.

If they did you would probably bitch that they are showing it yet again, right? So maybe it's for the better.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

It certainly wasn't an amazing showing, but your expectations were truly awful.

gamemaster4747 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Yeah, Sony had a bad E3.
I thought they would go all out for their holiday lineup, because as it is now, it is really bad.

Gamewise 2014 was really bad for the PS4 so far with InFamous being the only exclusive that deserved to be mentioned. Now their holiday lineup is a delayed launch game from last year (!!!) and LBP3.

That is not much when the competition gets Halo and Mario Kart in the same year.

If PS4 sales start slipping, it will be their fault. Such a great console undersupported just like Vita.

ps4 has been out for seven months. what do you expect. I think the ps4 is greatly supported,it just takes time for stuff 2 come out. you can't really expect 2 have all the triple AAA games 2 come out within a year. I agree with you about the vita. it's more of an indie machine.