By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate to say it, but Sony E3 was terrible!

Thats why you should never believe rumors.

You said "No Dark Cloud 3, Wild Arms 6, Legend of Dragoon 2, The Last Gaurdian, Battle Royale 2, Sly Cooper, Gran Turismo 7"

You wont see anything from Gran Turismo 7 until next year, they don't want to overshadow DriveClub.

Wild Arms 6, Dark Cloud 3 and Legend of Dragoon 2 as much as Id love them to be made...They probably never will :(

The Last Gaurdian you have a point here.

Battle Royale 2, Sly Cooper will probably never be made either due to both selling kinda bad.

Around the Network
gamemaster4747 said:
Azerth said:
they also didnt show drive club

You are right! I wonder why they didn't.

embarrassed that fh2 has a 1000 player club limit while they just have 12? lol  i honestly have no idea espically since its one of only two games of theres coming this year

How can anyone not be excited for Ps Now/Vita Tv? Yeah I know it was boring as hell to sit through the big guy with the purple tie. However the fact that you will be able to turn any TV into a console and play 20 years worth (playstation first released in 1994) of video games doesn't excite you then nothing will. Plus project morpheus with No man's sky is amazing. Sure that section in the middle was boring to most but in it they single handedly became the most innovative brand this generation hands down. They were also the only console so far to show any freaking game play in their conference. So to say it was terrible is just silly, and frankly very hard to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Intrinsic said:

Come on... you enjoyed saying that a little didnt you?

I completely agree with you. Like what is wrong with sony??? Showing U4, LBP3, the order and whatever crap else they chose to show. And that silly looking infamous strike first or whatever its called!! And the most annoying thing is having to bundle the white PS4 with destiny, that should have been the color the PS4 was released in to begin with, instead its just another black box.

And they wasted 20 whole fucking minutes talking about playstation vita TV and the stuff they are going to add to PS+, and lets not forget that horrible playstation now. who told them I want to be able to stream crappy PS3 games on my PS4??? And then don't veen get me started on the indies, ABZU? wtf kinda whack name is that?

What I wanted for this show was FF15 gameplay and released 2014, GT7 shown and released 2014 and supporting their VR headset, GT6 coming out last year isn't an excuse. Also wanted legend of Dragoon, Syphon filter, the last guradian, GOW4 shown and released this year, wipeout for the PS4 and wanted them to drop the price of the PS4 to $299. A $50 price drop just wont cut it, being almost 4M consoles ahead of the XBO is not an excuse to become complacent, now the XBO is also at $400 with PS4. Sony should know that MS will start outselling them now. And all those silly multiplats they were showing, to hell with exclusive content. Damn, I should have bought an XBO......

I respect your opinions, but please don't use curse words on my posts. I am a Christian. I had forgotten about GOW 4! Where was it?! The answer to your question is no. I did not enjoy bashing my favorite game company, but I am an honest person and not a blind fanboy as some think.

I thought it was pretty damn good personally

Uncharted, LBP3, and Bloodbourne are all day 1 purchases for me

The Order looks horrible though in terms of gameplay

Around the Network
Wazowski said:
a part of me was really hoping to see some footage of the new gran turismo (if there is any in development), or even tekken :X since squenix confirmed that wasnt showing FFXV and KH3 i knew there wasnt waiting for it. like everybody i wasnt blown away a bit from the press conf of Sony, but i wasnt dissapointed either.

Even a mention of Gran Turismo 7 would have helped a little. Ahh, Tekken would have been nice too.

1, Everyone knew FFXV and KH3 were going to be a no show
2. LoD has been AWOL since PS1, WA and Sly since PS2...if you expected these, you set yourself up for disappointment
3. GT6 just released
4.The Last Guardian is vaporware...I thought most realized this by now
5. Capcom in general was AWOL. They've been having problems lately so no hype= no expectation. IDK why you were expecting something from them
6. SC franchise is on life support. They went in the wrong direction. Tekken was more likely but Namco wasn't even present in general
7. This was set up to be a lame E3, IDK why you were overhyped to begin with. I on the other hand was surprised they had as many exclusives as they did
8. PS4 is selling at a good pace, why on earth would they cut the price? It would be bad business.

Wasn't the best E3 but I didn't have any real expectations so I thought the pros outweighed the cons. Can't stand the TV stuff but loving some of the new games. Seems like your expectations were somewhat outlandish so you were unpleaseable from the get-go

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

the only game that would make me insta buy a PS4 would be the remake of FFVII, if they announce something like that would blow me away, anything else would be just wait and see if it's worth it.

oldschoolfool said:
I hate 2 say this,but I disagree with your post.

Well, I'm glad someone got enjoyment out of it. It would appear most actually agree with me on this one though.

At least they announced God of War 4, Syphon Filter PS4, Last Guardian for PS4, Heavenly Sword 2, Guerilla Games New IP, Media Molecule IP, other new IP's, right? RIGHT?