By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why so many negative Sony E3 Threads? When twitter/our own polls show they had better coference?

I was following twitter closely during both conferences and the hype of announcements was higher (very much so) during sony's E3.  The two threads we have here (rate sony and rate microsoft) it seems sony is getting better/more consistent ratings.  Yet, all we get is "what sony did wrong" etc etc threads. Pretty funny.

I think both were an 8. But if I had to choose, I like Uncharted more than Halo. So sony would get an 8.00001.  But all the sony hate is ridicoulous. Not to mention if they hadn't talked about TV it would have been an EASY WIN. Game for game, Sony. Everybody says Microsoft but they do not list the games. Again, Funny. Not to mention PS4 will countinue to outsell Xbox One and the consumers choose who win with their purses and they have chosen.

Who cares if forum gamers think so negatively about either side? SALES is the SOLE determinant of who won. Let see who sells the most in the next few months.

Around the Network

Who's being negative?
I think it was a nice conference.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It's just fear.

They also crashed gaf a couple times. It's called damage control. Er, I mean... Sony owns the internet. Didn't you know?

The better the show is, the more negative comments you see. It's a testament really. All is good

Around the Network
GotBoth said:

I was following twitter closely during both conferences and the hype of announcements was higher (very much so) during sony's E3.  The two threads we have here (rate sony and rate microsoft) it seems sony is getting better/more consistent ratings.  Yet, all we get is "what sony did wrong" etc etc threads. Pretty funny.

I think both were an 8. But if I had to choose, I like Uncharted more than Halo. So sony would get an 8.00001.  But all the sony hate is ridicoulous. Not to mention if they hadn't talked about TV it would have been an EASY WIN. Game for game, Sony. Everybody says Microsoft but they do not list the games.

Hatters gonna hate.  The Sony fans are too busy watching trailers...

Many think it was great, many think it was bad and we will see how it is after the fanboyism (on both the love and hate) settles down

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

i found sonys conference boring but thats just my opinion especially the middle part

GotBoth said:

I think both were an 8. But if I had to choose, I like Uncharted more than Halo. So sony would get an 8.00001.  But all the sony hate is ridicoulous. Not to mention if they hadn't talked about TV it would have been an EASY WIN. Game for game, Sony. Everybody says Microsoft but they do not list the games. Again, Funny. Not to mention PS4 will countinue to outsell Xbox One and the consumers choose who win with their purses and they have chosen.

Who cares if forum gamers think so negatively about either side? SALES is the SOLE determinant of who won. Let see who sells the most in the next few months.

You knwo why lol, sony easily had the best show:

Uncharted 4
Little big planet 3
The order
Blood borne (GAme of the show imo)
No mans sky
Grim Fandango
TLOU remaster
MAgicka 2

More gameplay anbd exclusive content.

I'm butthurt cause they didn't show TLG