By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why so many negative Sony E3 Threads? When twitter/our own polls show they had better coference?

osed125 said:
bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:

Unless it's from obvious trolls (which are very few, especially on VGC), I haven't seen any hate about the conference. Some people like it more than others and that's about it. So yeah, the creation of this thread is based on an exaggeration.

That's your opinion. You don't even need to know the history of the users in question, i've been here a lot lately so i know sometimes beforehand. But just look at the sigs of those unhappy, they either have (only on xbox) in the avater or are gaming exclusively on Nintendo consoles.

There, I'm an Xbox fanboy now.

Your reply leaves me speechless as you expected. I must say you are trying to be funny.

Around the Network

I want that bloodborne game now! I'm so happy LBP 3 is coming out this year, That's a shock :P I wasn't expecting it will help boost the PS4 exclusive that were looking slim before today.

The better the show is, the more negative comments you see. It's a testament really. All is good

This. Just wait 12 hours, Nintendo is going to win it all.

They talked about TV for 25 minutes straight. Sony would have won in my opinion if their conference was 45 minutes shorter, because that's how much unnecessary fluff was there.

As someone above mentioned it is DAMAGE CONTROL. I couldn't think of that phrase when I was making the thread but I wanted to ask was it damage control in the OP.

Around the Network

Boogie reacted about the sony conference http://youtu.be/y_pSmyys3D4

bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:

Your reply leaves me speechless as you expected. I must say you are trying to be funny.

The fact that you use an avatar or sig to say if someone is a fanboy is one of the stupidest things I've heard. 

I could say the exact same thing about people with Sony avatars being the only ones who enjoyed the conference because they are "Sony fanboys", it doesn't make any sense at all. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

TimCliveroller said:
Please do not use the internet poll argument...

You'd rather me use the consumer vote with their wallets argument? (ie consoles sold) because sony is winning that as well. I know the ultimate test of who won E3 is how consumers purchase in the months after. Same people saying Microsoft won last year are saying they won this year. But the general public voted Playstationwon with their wallets. The next few months will show who really won.

osed125 said:
bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:

The fact that you use an avatar or sig to say if someone is a fanboy is one of the stupidest things I've heard. 

I could say the exact same thing about people with Sony avatars being the only ones who enjoyed the conference because they are "Sony fanboys", it doesn't make any sense at all. 

Actually your little way of trying to prove me wrong was the stupidest thing i've witnessed. Can't belive you thought that was going to prove anything, but then again you know you're not being serious, so why should i take you as such?

Enjoying something is not a bad thing, hating is.

MB1025 said:
Captain_Tom said:
GotBoth said:

I was following twitter closely during both conferences and the hype of announcements was higher (very much so) during sony's E3.  The two threads we have here (rate sony and rate microsoft) it seems sony is getting better/more consistent ratings.  Yet, all we get is "what sony did wrong" etc etc threads. Pretty funny.

I think both were an 8. But if I had to choose, I like Uncharted more than Halo. So sony would get an 8.00001.  But all the sony hate is ridicoulous. Not to mention if they hadn't talked about TV it would have been an EASY WIN. Game for game, Sony. Everybody says Microsoft but they do not list the games.

Hatters gonna hate.  The Sony fans are too busy watching trailers...

And waiting on games.

More games on ps4 and more coming than Xb1.