By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why so many negative Sony E3 Threads? When twitter/our own polls show they had better coference?

GotBoth said:
TimCliveroller said:
Please do not use the internet poll argument...

You'd rather me use the consumer vote with their wallets argument? (ie consoles sold) because sony is winning that as well. I know the ultimate test of who won E3 is how consumers purchase in the months after. Same people saying Microsoft won last year are saying they won this year. But the general public voted Playstationwon with their wallets. The next few months will show who really won.

What does this have to do with the E3 conference? It only proves my point. I don't know what type of logic you chose to use; but then agin... it is all for the sake of gaming.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:

The fact that you use an avatar or sig to say if someone is a fanboy is one of the stupidest things I've heard. 

I could say the exact same thing about people with Sony avatars being the only ones who enjoyed the conference because they are "Sony fanboys", it doesn't make any sense at all. 

Actually your little way of trying to prove me wrong was the stupidest thing i've witnessed. Can't belive you thought that was going to prove anything, but then again you know you're not being serious, so why should i take you as such?

Enjoying something is not a bad thing, hating is.

It's proves you haven't been here enough to know when the users are trolling or not. The whole "only for" or "exclusive to" started as a joke, and then a lot of users start using it regardless of their console preferance. And many many users have been "trolling" doing the same for ages. And in any case, if a user has a picture of Mario, Zelda, Drake, Kratos, Master Chief or whatever doesn't mean at all they are fanboys...it means they are gamers, simple as that (not in all cases, but you can easily tell when they are fanboys or not).

Nintendo and PC gamer

bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:
bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:

There, I'm an Xbox fanboy now.

Your reply leaves me speechless as you expected. I must say you are trying to be funny.

The fact that you use an avatar or sig to say if someone is a fanboy is one of the stupidest things I've heard. 

I could say the exact same thing about people with Sony avatars being the only ones who enjoyed the conference because they are "Sony fanboys", it doesn't make any sense at all. 

Actually your little way of trying to prove me wrong was the stupidest thing i've witnessed. Can't belive you thought that was going to prove anything, but then again you know you're not being serious, so why should i take you as such?

To be fair your argument was horrible.

If someone says they didn't like conference it could they simply didn't like it. Attaching fanboyism or trolling to everything makes it sound like the pot calling the kettle black.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

I didn't care for any of the games shown besides 2 and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.
I thought MS had a better conference even though I prefer Sony overall.

ninetailschris said:
bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:
bubblegamer said:
osed125 said:

There, I'm an Xbox fanboy now.

Your reply leaves me speechless as you expected. I must say you are trying to be funny.

To be fair your argument was horrible.

If someone says they didn't like conference it could they simply didn't like it. Attaching fanboyism or trolling to everything makes it sound like the pot calling the kettle black.

Of course you would find it horrible, you and him. And you're one to talk as your comments have NEVER been positive. It's laughable you're trying to play the gamer card when nothing has ever interested you in Sony's offerings. It's like someone has never found Mario fun, not even when they were young. Biggest bullshit there is.

Around the Network

Hate is just louder. Like i haven't bothered making a thread pointing out all the stuff i liked, don't see the need to cause I am busy watching some of thetrailers again in 1080p which my stream couldnt manage during the show.

I take Twitter response a little more seriously. People can argue "Sony fans run this site" or "Sony fans run the internet". But Twitter isn't all Sony fans. Twitter is comprised of every day people. Not just "forum goers". And if thousands of people, who are just regular people and don't take part in the "console war", are saying Sony had the better conference, I'd take that seriously. It's different when the polls on this site show Sony having the better show. Detractors will just say VGC is mostly Sony fans. But Joe Schmo x 10,000 saying Sony had the better conference? To say otherwise puts you in the minority, not just on this site, but in real life

Yeah I'd chalk all the negativity up to bias and jealousy. Same for any Negativity the MS conference receives, and same with Nintendo tomorrow. It's a shame so many people can't see the wonderful world of gaming for what it is and enjoy all gaming. It's understandable tho it's by product of competition and is mostly a remnant of mankinds tribal beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

BMaker11 said:

I take Twitter response a little more seriously. People can argue "Sony fans run this site" or "Sony fans run the internet". But Twitter isn't all Sony fans. Twitter is comprised of every day people. Not just "forum goers". And if thousands of people, who are just regular people and don't take part in the "console war", are saying Sony had the better conference, I'd take that seriously. It's different when the polls on this site show Sony having the better show. Detractors will just say VGC is mostly Sony fans. But Joe Schmo x 10,000 saying Sony had the better conference? To say otherwise puts you in the minority, not just on this site, but in real life

If Cranky Kong managed to get the top spots on Twitter then anything can.

Nintendo and PC gamer

M$ conference is all about games and nothing else, so whoever only interested in games will prefer it, a play safe conference...

Sony is about PlayStation news like a usual conference, that's why a lot of talk and stuff that will get boring for people who don't give a damn for it, seems like a more relax conference...