By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who will be your #1 main character to use in SSBB?

IGN does suck at Brawl. A button mashing monkey with down syndrome could beat IGN's editors if their videos are any indication. They know nothing about Smash, so don't listen to anything they say about the game, including their review. I've gotten about 6 hours with the game and none of the characters I've seen aren't competitive.

Around the Network

Also, when SSB comes out on the VC, I shall main Fox in that too!

^_^ Fox FTW!

Link, and Zelda, Toon Link, Ganondorf(can you guess what games i like?)
I want to try some Sonic action, some Metaknight Action, maby a tad of PT. And defenantly Zero Suit Samus :D

lemieux-rules66 said:

Zelda, but apparently you hate OoT because you don't want to main Sheik

<_<;

Probably Metaknight. He is badass and seems to be one of the better characters already. He is a counter to Pit too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
Soriku said:
lemieux-rules66 said:
I want to try some Sonic action, some Metaknight Action, maby a tad of PT. And defenantly Zero Suit Samus :D
Umm...Fire Emblem?

No, he actually clearly enjoys the Star Fox series!

ROB looks very interesting to play as. My mains are the best. All better then fox.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Pit is the new character I'll probably be using most. Of course I have to enjoy playing with him, so we'll see when Brawl arrives. I'm also looking forward to checking out ROB.

I'll still use my old faves too: Ness, Mr G&W, Luigi, Mario, and Fox.

When me and my brother get together to play, we usually cycle through all of the characters(playing them at least once) before settling on out favorites.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

supermario128, Fox's power level is well over nine thousand. He has the highest power level, therefore, he is the best!

Metaknight on your list is the highest with a power level of about 700.

IDK, I will have to see when it comes out. Roy was my main, with Kirby depending on who I fought, but now that Roy is gone, I will have to see which one I will like.