By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who will be your #1 main character to use in SSBB?

Light characters aren't nearly as good as they used to be. Knockback on all lightweights is reduced signifficantly. So all you Fox, Falco, Sheik, and Marth people from Melee are going to be in for a shocker. A good heavy or even more deadly a lightweight counter like Lucario can really show you what for in Brawl. This goes for those of you looking at Meta-Knight and Pit too. Light and fast =/= uncontested victory anymore.

Around the Network

BILL COSBY! (Wario and/or Snake

Mine will probably be Luigi, since he was my main in melee. But the new characters seem interesting so it might change.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Either Ike or Sonic, depending how well I do with them both.

In SSBM My mains Were Ice Climbers Falco Fox and Pikachu
all of them are in Brawl as well so i think that they will continue to be my mains
and i am really foward to using pit

Around the Network

Wolf or Falco

Brawl Friend Code:

0430-8083-5276

Cmon Add me!!

Pm your friend code if you add me please

see below

i will play with samus but if one of the new characters is better then i will play with them.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

link