By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could Scalebound be a timed exclusive?

No, it is published by Microsoft, they own the franchise. Unless they're bound by some special contract.

Around the Network

Perhaps.

Excited to see more of their games, I bet the next one will be for Nintendo again.

For this game's sake it should be. Expect Platinum games to live up to their name. Great developer underwhelming sales

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Platinum has been around long to enough to fund their own shit.

They've been around for a while but have never been particularly successful.

They're like gaming mercenaries.

Mystro-Sama said:
Platinum has been around long to enough to fund their own shit.

Platinum games sell bad enough, that they can't fund their own shit.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

It looks pretty sweet. Definitely the best thing from MS's conference but I wonder if they funded the game entirely or if it's just a timed exclusive deal which MS was notorious for last gen.

How did it look sweet? it was a cliche cgi trailer that didn't tell or show us anything about how the game will be.

Is this port debate begin again. Why some people can't accept, that the publisher has funded the game, and if the publisher is a hardware-manufaacturer it will be not exclusive. Think about Demon's Souls. It will never be on something else as Playstation. Have people port-begged?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

That game looks so good. I want to see gameplay soon.

We Are One

PlatinumGames have been making games for all platforms, they just so happened to make their best game (W101) for the WiiU.

no it wont. it will stay xbox one exclusive.