By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How important is Scalebound?

kirby007 said:
Kratos said:
kirby007 said:
badgenome said:
On a scale (heh heh) of 1 to 10? 2.

i love you

What about me Kirby? Your fellow dutchmen

OT: No idea it could be huge or flop very hard. It depends on how MS is gonna do the marketing me thinks.

i would have loved you if you made this pun, i'm such a whore for good puns

Excellent writing that down for future reference

I'll try to come up with some whore-ific puns...

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

the success of this games depends solely on the sales from the west. it aint gonna do shit in japan.

after watching the trailer... it looked real lame.

Max King of the Wild said:
after watching the trailer... it looked real lame.

only on xbox?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Its an interesting exclusive and a new IP. I've been lead to believe that's what people on this forum want to see.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

may to wait to see how it plays and all that but im intreged by it no clue how itll affect japan

badgenome said:
sundin13 said:
Honestly, Platinum makes games for no audience.

Fixed for the sad truth.

There IS an audience.

I'm willing to kickstarter a fuck ton of money for a sequel to Vanquish!

Unfortunately, the audience is barely enough to support an indie jazz band, not a AAA budget game. :(

mibuokami said:

There IS an audience.

Unfortunately, the audience is barely enough to support an indie jazz band, not a AAA budget game. :(

No Mikami, no buy!

j/k, I'd totally buy it.

badgenome said:
mibuokami said:

There IS an audience.

No Mikami, no buy!

j/k, I'd totally buy it.

I don't even need to click on the spoiler. I know you to well.

It is important because it shows CBoaT was in fact right when he said last year that MS had an exclusive game for the XB1 made by Platinum games.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!