By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that you have seen the Microsoft E3 megaton conference- Does Nintendo have any chance of winning E3?

MS did nothing special. It was a good conference and that's it. No OMG moments.... yet.

As long as Nintendo did better than last year (which is easy) they have every chance.

Around the Network
BeElite said:
Trunkin said:
Nintendo will crush them. Now is their year! I may have been wrong about 2011, and 2012...and 2013... But 2014! 2014 will be the year of Nintendo!

hard not to do better, UC4 and zelda alone will surpass it.  all else will be icing on the cake.

Meh, Horizon 2 will be more fun then UC4 and Zelda combined.  Anyone that actually played the first game a good amount of time will probably agree with me.

What megaton?

Zelda alone will be better than that.

Chris Hu said:
BeElite said:
Trunkin said:
Nintendo will crush them. Now is their year! I may have been wrong about 2011, and 2012...and 2013... But 2014! 2014 will be the year of Nintendo!

hard not to do better, UC4 and zelda alone will surpass it.  all else will be icing on the cake.

Meh, Horizon 2 will be more fun then UC4 and Zelda combined.  Anyone that actually played the first game a good amount of time will probably agree with me.

i doubt any one will but what ever floats your dreams brahh. 

I would agree if they show Zelda U gameplay but it has to be like the E3 2012 demo and not like the 3DS versión.

Around the Network

If they show an awesome looking Zelda for 2015, a fun new IP for this year, and a more finished X releasing in 2014, - along with some other good stuff - they at least tie or probably beat MS.

If the new IP they show is amazing, they have another new IP as well, they reveal a Mistwalker RPG, another good third party title/partnership, Metroid, a new GCHD title or anything else shocking or awesome, they most likely win or dominate the conference.

I think Nintendo has a better chance now, for sure.

Was this a megaton? Halo masterchief collection is the only megaton, the rest meh...

Samus Aran said:
Chris Hu said:
Samus Aran said:

Zelda alone will beat MS conference easily. I'm not even kidding or trolling, MS's conference was boring for me. What megatons did I miss that were exclusive for XBOXONE?

Horizon 2 is a megaton if you played the first game.

Ok, I hate realistic racing games though, so didn't come across as a megaton to me.

Its not that realistic its still more of a arcade racer even though now it will feautre full tunning which the first game didn't have.  It will still feature destructable objects in real life you can't mow down objects without causing serious damage to your car or a major accident.

Did I miss the megaton?  All Nintendo has to do is show Zelda and that will get me more excited than anything from Microsoft's conference.