By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that you have seen the Microsoft E3 megaton conference- Does Nintendo have any chance of winning E3?

easily.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

shouldnt be to hard.

Zelda metroid or starfox and boom Ninty whooped that x

They probably just need to show new Zelda...unless it is insanely detached from what the fans want, that's, IMO, enough to beat MS.

It was a solid conference....but let´s not get ahead of ourselves.

I don't know if OP watched the same conference as everyone else, but it was hardly megaton. Ton, sure, but megaton hasn't even approached the parking lot, let alone been in the building.
I don't know which company will win, but right now we alk know which one will not.

Around the Network

That conference was no where near a megaton. It had great and promising games, lots of variety but nothing mind blowing. I get the feeling Sony will have a very safe conference as well.

Nintendo can win by just announcing a new zelda game.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

lol, what is this "make as many threads as you can after MS conference" ?

It was a disappointing conference so yes, Nintendo has big chances to surpass it.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

It was a decent conference, but a little underwhelming considering all the hype. This had to be the E3 to save the xbox one after all. I honestly think that both Nintendo and Sony can do way better.

Nintendo will crush them. Now is their year! I may have been wrong about 2011, and 2012...and 2013... But 2014! 2014 will be the year of Nintendo!