By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I demand a perma-ban!

OK... I think saying Motorstorm is an average racer is not trolling. It's expressing an opinion about a game. If he's never played it before, then it's not a terribly well-founded opinion, but it's his nonetheless. I see no reason to punish people for expressing their opinions. On the other hand, a post that says nothing but "go play motorstorm" is trolling.

Around the Network

Zelda is an average game too. When Zelda 278 comes out it will use 75% of the Wii34.

Zelda 278 is gonna kick ass. I cant wait.

(ok I dont mean that seriously, that was 100% troll, but that is what it feels like kirby is trying to say) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I'm new here and haven't really noticed many trolls, but I guess there are, oh well, I left IGN because of these sort of people.

Ive seen trolls everywhere on this board... but all their usernames seem to start with "Kwaad"... why is that? I can only surmise that you must HATE your PS3 - and its driving you crazy ;) Otherwise you would either be playing it, or not posting these "The world is against me and the PS3 and its a huge conspiracy" posts!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@Kwaad

you are a fighter ...

i understand you being frustrated that many people are attacking PS3 at the moment.

get over it - we all know you are satisfied with your ps3 and thats important!

never forget that there are some Wii owners like me that try to be neutral.

of course iam happy about good wii news (sales & games) but iam not making a party

for every anti-sony thread (or when you got banned)

Around the Network

Kwaad.. I have a theory/idea. I think you need a really deep PS3 title, something to sink your teeth into on the PS3, and keep you happy until the bigger titles arrive in a few months. What about Oblivion? Is it the sort of title you like? Are there any other PS3 titles you REALLY want to play? Im asking for a reason.. will reveal it once I see your answer :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
Kwaad.. I have a theory/idea. I think you need a really deep PS3 title, something to sink your teeth into on the PS3, and keep you happy until the bigger titles arrive in a few months. What about Oblivion? Is it the sort of title you like? Are there any other PS3 titles you REALLY want to play? Im asking for a reason.. will reveal it once I see your answer :)

I have oblivion already, and I've had it for a year, I bought it launch day for the PC.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Well things don't happen instantly, report the posts and see what happens. PS: What happened to the icon?

I'm tired of this. Yes, you get ragged on by a fair amount of people...but often enough you start these stupid arguments, and you certainly keep them going. And I do my best to keep things from escalating...people have been warned for attacking you, even though you bait them, (see the very first post in this thread). I don't want to pick on you, and I didn't want to ban you. I thought maybe, maybe you could actually just try to have civil conversations with the rest of us. This thread is stupid, and it's wasting everybody's time, including your own. You just can't make things easy. I was willing to stick up for you on plenty of occasions, and in case you didn't notice, your mother is banned, and others have been warned. But I'll call your bluff. This behavior doesn't help the forums at all, and I'm not going to get pushed around, flirting around a possible ban. This is the second thread you've started that's had no point, (not to mention a few in the past) Maybe the other mods won't agree with me, but I'm sick of this. This thread is locked, and you are banned.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )